Anyone else get the feeling that Denver is in LOVE with the BIRDMAN..because he's WHITE??

Why do people only mention his hustle and energy? What about his athleticism? He embarrasses other players regularly by outjumping them.

Originally Posted by starbury03

No. New Orleans loved the Birdman as well.

OP you must have a underdeveloped brain. You truly are "that dude".

get em'
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

even if they are rooting for him because he's white, who cares.

for all we know, they could be rooting for someone they relate too someone theyre familiar with, someone they share somethign in common with...

but its the same way all u dudes who never played or followed golf root for Tiger Woods, or how yall be pullin for Venus & Serena , so really whats the difference?
I agree with everything this guy said. Who cares its not like your buying his Birdman Jersey, or fixing his hair.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Being white does play a part however, people would love him no matter what because of how he plays.

He's white Ben Wallace IMO.

the ben wallace days in detroit is what comes to mind with the andersen phenomenon. that and the guy has been through a lot and everyone knows about it. its amixture of ben wallace meets josh hamilton.

I love birdman too. On the real people love him because he has a sympathy story and a gimmick. The crowds love gimmicks.

Birbman is dope.. Period. But he became MUCH doper when "Chris Andersen" told that interviewer lady that she'd have to ask the Birdman about theBirdman
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

and another
pimp.gif
just in case you missed the first one

BRRRRRRRRRR!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

You guys are being naive...

Dude does his thing, but he gets way more love in Denver for being white. Sorry.

I mean dudes dressing like him, making signs and cut-outs. Just because he brings "energy" please!

Dude sticks out like a sore thumb on that team.

In a league dominated by African American Males you can't deny he gets put over that's the way it go's.

No Hate just sayin.

umm people dressed like ben wallace and wore fros to games when he was on detroit so whats your point? hes has something unique about him thats why they lovethe guy.....

he's not that good of a player but i respect his hustle on and off the court. Most dude would have drift off and never make the league again. OP must be aracist black dude

dude be havin withdraws and s%%%%, but hopefully d-fense can be his new drug

laugh.gif
almost forgot he ruined the dunk contest

he missed 45 straight dunks in the dunk contest because he's WHITE

he's loved in Denver because of his story and his play on the court

he is not as good as ben wallace was and he will never be as good as dennis rodman but he is a good energy player off the bench

It's actually his antics & style of game that makes him loved... plus the fact that he made 15 attempts in making a dunk way back in an all starweekend slam dunk contest...LOL

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Originally Posted by needsomejays

they actually brought this topic up on espn first take this morning.

no one saw this???

i wonder if there is a clip of this somewhere.

I don't even know why some of yall are offended.

yall acting like there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY they like him is because he's white.

y'all living in a dream world.

ok.
what are you trying to prove? seirously though? ok lets say that you're absolutely right, they love him because he's white.
are you trying to bring up racism or something? is this supposed to feed some theory about racism?

Back
Top Bottom