Anyone else getting a pop up ad on NT Mobile?

I got one today but forgot to screenshot it. It's for a Walmart gift card. Will post if it happens again.

Screenshot_20171102-122425.png

Yeah, I get the re-direct ads on occasion(mobile).

I'll try to screenshot it next time it happens.

Thanks for the reports. These look like new pop ups. I’m not seeing any of the old ones I address before these reports, so it looks like the pop ups are jumping on different networks.

We’re on it.

This is happening on the Coli as well. NT uses a forum that is susceptible to spam like ransomware and malware.

For what its worth, i havent gotten nada for a while now.

That's great news! I don't think it'll ever completely get rid of these types of ads since they come up all the time. We are committed to a clean user experience on NT. I have been working closely with our ad network (Google) to ensure we're taking all steps to stop these bad ads. We don't want them on the site.

Again, thanks for letting us know!

connection speed while logged on is abysmal right now.... what's going on???

when u log off its smooth.

Yeah, I clicked on a quoted post to jump to it and instead was brought to some Russian mail ordered bride/Russian call girl site.

Hey everyone, we got your reports. We did walkthrough of any ads that violate our policy and blocked them. Is anyone else still seeing them? We'd like to continue to look, if so. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom