Anyone else mad tight about their Tax Refund?

How my refund so low?
mad.gif

I'm sitting here doing my taxes and straight up got excited when they withheld 3Gs from me... as I continue to fill in my W2 form... it's reduced down to $296.

On some real man type stuff, when Bush was President, he didn't fiddle with the tax schedules.
mad.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

I see why the Tea Party so salty because I'm about to explode NaCl.
mad.gif

I owe money for the first time this year. Plus, I am married and there is talk that Obama is going to let the marriage benefit, among others, end this year so next year my taxes could go up another $2000-$3000 minimum. NOT HAPPY, I am putting that check in the mail at 11:59 P.M. April 15. Screw this government; we fix that screw up spender Bush with an even bigger spender. SMH!

That means you owed $2800 in actual income tax. You probably paid in a less percentage than you did last year.

Same with me. I paid in like 80 dollars less, but I made 2000 more dollars or so, so I ended up with a Federal return of like $67.
ohwell.gif
Did good on state though.

Doesnt help if you were claimed as a dependent = no personal exemption.

i put in my full time job and seen $1200 then i added my two part time jobs i had through out the year and knocked it down to $600...then i added my one of my school 1099 form or whatever it is called and added like 200 of it...i sent in my taxes and recieved another 1099 after that i wasnt expecting, i entered it in with my other stuff and could have got back another $2500...now i have to file a 1040x........

I got $805 back from the Feds and should be getting $3-400 from the state. I'm good with that, atleast I don't owe anything.

p.s.

I got back around the same amount when Bush was president.

I think I did something wrong on mine, so I stopped. Last year I got like $300-$400 (I'm still in school work PT, and I let my mom claim me). This year I entered everything and it said $56! I didn't even file it, it can't be right, at least I hope it isn't
frown.gif

i dont know what the hell to do...i started doing mine but got confused on my weekend job i had so i gave up...i'll probably just have my dad do it...smh

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

How my refund so low?
mad.gif

I'm sitting here doing my taxes and straight up got excited when they withheld 3Gs from me... as I continue to fill in my W2 form... it's reduced down to $296.

On some real man type stuff, when Bush was President, he didn't fiddle with the tax schedules.
mad.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

I see why the Tea Party so salty because I'm about to explode NaCl.
mad.gif
How much they withhold, or the amount you let them, is only one factor.
I had over $8k with held on federal alone, and still got some back.
Less than last year, but then again my income went up too.

I got a cool g.. I'm not really trip'n. It's messed up for the single people tho, they really try to get as much as they can from you.

They took almost $5,500 and I'm only getting $744.

$875 paid in interest loans
$875 donated to charity.

the bigger your refund, the bigger an interest free loan you gave the govt....

I am disappointed that I am not getting back as much as I did last year. I am pissed that I owe state taxes though, %+%$%%* California!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I am disappointed that I am not getting back as much as I did last year. I am pissed that I owe state taxes though, %+%$%%* California!
mad.gif

laugh.gif
Sounds like my dad.
I actually got way more back from CA. But it was my own fault for keeping my exemptions the same for both Fed and State.

Back
Top Bottom