Anyone else not care about creases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't freak out at the slightest sight of creasing. I see people walking like penguins to not crease their shoes and it's just funny to me. I will try to reduce it though with shoe trees. Anyone know if SneakerShields actually form the toe box back or does it just reduce creasing as it is?

I walk normally, and I just let it happen. But when I take them off I put in a shoe insert to keep the shoes shape and reduce creasing.

When it gets bad I de-crease them.

I 1/2 care :lol:

I'm totally against using shoe inserts/trees/etc. Used to use them when I rocked my AF1s, and at the end of the day, the lack of comfort totally kills the idea of using them. I'd rather be comfortable rocking the kicks the way they were designed to be worn than to worry too much about creases.

IMO creases add comfort. i'm ok with creases and sometimes hope to get some on certain shoes.

creases come with the territory of wearing shoes , if you don't like creases and think they're terrible . wear some sandals , socks , or js go barefoot .

Last edited:
I like how creases make some kicks look. Especially older ones...idk it gives the kicks some character

Yeah its not like I'll walk like a penguin or anything but I'll try and prevent them for as long as possible. But I don't freak out if a pair is beginning to crease or crease even more.

what bothers me is when people say a leather is bad quality if it creases easily. Jordan Brand gave these idiot complainers exactly what they wanted: non-pliable, plastic indestructible leather. Power IX's. WC IV's. Enough said.

The leather on my '03 white cement's, 01 true blue and black cement 3's are fantastic. They crease but the leather is amazing. The Banned I's were a bit of an exception as far as quality is concerned though.

So great to hear that others share my opinions on creases. I didn't know that shoe trees make the shoe uncomfortable, might keep me from buying em. I will start to stuff my shoes when I'm not wearing them though.

So great to hear that others share my opinions on creases. I didn't know that shoe trees make the shoe uncomfortable, might keep me from buying em. I will start to stuff my shoes when I'm not wearing them though.

that honestly depends on the type of foot you have and the size of the shoe you're wearing. i've know numerous people who wear shoetrees and don't have any problems with them being uncomfortable.

Forget penguins,

View media item 164260
They're shoes. Wear them and ****, or don't wear them and keep them pristine.

Hint, lots of higher quality leather creases all the time. It's supposed to be flexible.

Last edited:
I gave shoe trees a go but they were really uncomfortable. If they crease they crease, no big deal.

Creases are nothing to worry about. It's apart of life, doesn't have to be. But most are fine with creases on shoes.

Yeah I walk like a penguin. I don't care what other people say. 
roll.gif
Got a buddy who does the same, looks like a fool. Makes it worse, he takes his right shoe off when he drives, you do too huh? hahahha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom