Anyone else not have any contact with all their cousins for many years?

Having moved far away from all my cousins at a young age, and only having seen them twice in like 12 years
Also not being the social media type. All connections have basically been severed. I know them as much as the person that sits beside me on the train everyday

Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat?

For those that do have cousins around or at least see them every Thanksgiving. How important do you think these relations are

Having moved far away from all my cousins at a young age, and only having seen them twice in like 12 years
Also not being the social media type. All connections have basically been severed. I know them as much as the person that sits beside me on the train everyday

Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat?

For those that do have cousins around or at least see them every Thanksgiving. How important do you think these relations are

since I'm the oldest of 3, I'd consider a few of my older cousins like older brothers. we're just that close.

been around them since I was 3-4.. now I'm 23.

lol im lookin for my lil cuz. I aint seen him since he was like 5 or 6, I heard he out there thuggin so I got a pack for him to move.

lol im lookin for my lil cuz. I aint seen him since he was like 5 or 6, I heard he out there thuggin so I got a pack for him to move.

since I'm the oldest of 3, I'd consider a few of my older cousins like older brothers. we're just that close.

been around them since I was 3-4.. now I'm 23.

Well, our "clan" as we like to put it, is the only part of the entire family tree that is living in the US. Everyone lives in Japan.

I only know off the top of my head two cousins. One is about 3rd or 4th grade age wise, and one is autistic and is in roughly the 7th grade. Last time I saw them was maybe 10 years ago.

I doubt I'll see any of them within the next 8 years either.

Well, our "clan" as we like to put it, is the only part of the entire family tree that is living in the US. Everyone lives in Japan.

I only know off the top of my head two cousins. One is about 3rd or 4th grade age wise, and one is autistic and is in roughly the 7th grade. Last time I saw them was maybe 10 years ago.

I doubt I'll see any of them within the next 8 years either.

did you guys at least try to reach out to them

or do you feel so distant and nothing in common that the only thing you could utter is Hello

did you guys at least try to reach out to them

or do you feel so distant and nothing in common that the only thing you could utter is Hello

my family doesnt really get along all too well so i avoid my cousins. i never liked them anyways so its no big deal. a couple of them tried to add me on facebook and got ignored with the quickness

my family doesnt really get along all too well so i avoid my cousins. i never liked them anyways so its no big deal. a couple of them tried to add me on facebook and got ignored with the quickness

i have no family members in my state, the only ones im close with are the ones in NY cuz i live in CT.................everybody grown an doin their own thing.

even my NY fam........dudes are older, kids, hustlin, lifes a dash.

back in the day id spend summers down south etc, i have cousins i havnt seen since big daddy funeral a few years back and before that YEARS ago.

Back
Top Bottom