anyone else notice lebron throwin up the illuminati horns at the welcome party?

enyceking

Banned
grin.gif
im just sayin, he was...

Ok lemme ask, what powers do the illuminati horns hold exactly. I do that #%$# all the time and the gates of hell are yet to open.

Ok lemme ask, what powers do the illuminati horns hold exactly. I do that #%$# all the time and the gates of hell are yet to open.

it doesnt hold any power. he probably dont even know +#%$ about it. im just curious as to his motives for doin that. im thinkin someone told him to do it...its not so much about holdin power as it is about the higher ups markin their territory ya dig

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Exactly.

it doesnt hold any power. he probably dont even know +#%$ about it. im just curious as to his motives for doin that. im thinkin someone told him to do it...its not so much about holdin power as it is about the higher ups markin their territory ya dig

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Exactly.

Before youtube corrupted your young impressionable mind it was common sign for rock on, HEY IM EXCITED, East side blood, Texas, Uptown among other things. So which is more logical him throwing up one of the most popular hand symbols or him summoning the powers of Lucifer?
Nevermind you're right

Spoiler [+]
Bosh 4 Wade 3 James 6 = For 3 6 = For 666 
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

Before youtube corrupted your young impressionable mind it was common sign for rock on, HEY IM EXCITED, East side blood, Texas, Uptown among other things. So which is more logical him throwing up one of the most popular hand symbols or him summoning the powers of Lucifer?
Nevermind you're right

Spoiler [+]
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Nevermind you're right

Spoiler [+]
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

I LAUGHED....WELL PLAYED
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Nevermind you're right

Spoiler [+]
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

I LAUGHED....WELL PLAYED
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom