Anyone else notice that Samsung is killing the game...

From all of the Galaxy phones to the Tab family of tablets, all of their products are getting rave reviews and selling like hot cakes.
I'm leaning heavily towards getting a Galaxy Note, Skyrocket (4G) or the Galaxy Nexus. Just waiting for the Nexus reviews to start popping up.

Anyone have a Galaxy or Tab product, or thinking about getting one?

I was thinking of getting the tab.. Is this a good time? Or is a refresh around the corner? If anyone could shed some light would be
pimp.gif

This thread will be overrun with Iphone users soon.

Samsung phones are straight RIDICULOUS right now. A lot of the HTCs are really nice too.

Its nice to be different!!

Originally Posted by wizards23

is that a stylus? LOL

Yup. Same technology as a Wacom Tablet.
I kinda want a tablet, but they're not a necessity. The stylus gives that huge smartphone tablet functionality.

I'm a writer and an artist so that would be clutch for me. It does virtually everything a tablet does but in a pocketable device.

I really only look at them for tv's.  I feel like their tv's are the best.
Their tablets and phones are nice.  Not sure about how well the tablets are selling but I always hear complaints about how they take forever to update their phone software.

Originally Posted by kiendienn

says Apple's global lawsuits against them for blatantly copying their technology
Isn't Samsung one of their suppliers for iphone screens?

I follow Samsung pretty closely so here's some fun facts:

-Samsung is the biggest phone manufacturer in the world
-iPhones rely on Samsung for some of the iPhone components
-Their TV/chip business is struggling, so look for Samsung to continue investing in their smartphone division
-There's a leaked photo of the Galaxy S3 and it has featured specs of 1.8 ghz dual-core processor, 2GB of RAM, and a 12 megapixel (!!!) front camera.

They're on fire...their partnership with Android has paid huge dividends...

If only samsung could make their own OS though. Then i'd be more willing to give them props.

They certainly do control the hardware market though.
EDIT:

Theres something about Samsung and cell phones that just comes off as cheap to me... I don't know what it is... 

Never used the phones but I mess with their TVs and monitors.
I've never witness a single dead pixel on 3 of our TVs and on my monitor. Until they fail me I don't see why switch brands.

Great TVs, own about 12 of them. Their phone hardware is also nice, but I honestly feel like they're getting too big. I want to be able to use my phone with one hand
laugh.gif
Android on the other hand... not a fan.

The progression of cell phones is kind of funny to me though.

We went from this
tumblr_l2zzwfVRue1qc46e7o1_500.jpg

To this
Samsung-F200-music-phone-2.jpg

Now to this
2011-11-02%252520Samsung%252520Galaxy%252520Note%252520102_thumb%25255B4%25255D.jpg

I love LOVE the huge screen on my galaxys2
I hated reading on my iphone4. Actually there wasn't much I liked about that phone, glad I lost it and the apple store had no more 32 gig ones so I had to pick a new phone
laugh.gif

Had a Samsung phone before going to Apple, never had a problem with it.

and their TV's are the best.
pimp.gif

They are doing well but they arent really innovating. They are just spec bumping, when you compare them to the likes of other consumer electronic giants like Apple and Sony they come up short in the innovation side.

Back
Top Bottom