Anyone else really enjoy being alone? Vol. Solo Dolo

I use to be like this, but now I spend too much time alone
smh.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

It seems like the majority of NT feels this way (from previous threads like this). I honestly think, people feel this way because of dealing with flaky people in high school and college. Dolo means you have only YOU to disappoint  yourself, and not others. Just my theory.

-The Juice
 This is possibly the case in some instances, I can only speak for myself when I say this isnt the case at all. I actually find prolonged interaction draining at times. Even when im around the ones I love the most.

smh.gif

It seems like the majority of NT feels this way (from previous threads like this). I honestly think, people feel this way because of dealing with flaky people in high school and college. Dolo means you have only YOU to disappoint  yourself, and not others. Just my theory.

-The Juice
 This is possibly the case in some instances, I can only speak for myself when I say this isnt the case at all. I actually find prolonged interaction draining at times. Even when im around the ones I love the most.

-The Juice

-The Juice

Sig check

But yea sometimes Id rather be alone then chill with others. Mostly cause I have no real connection with anyone
frown.gif

Sig check

But yea sometimes Id rather be alone then chill with others. Mostly cause I have no real connection with anyone
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

A female that likes being by herself?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wcghost

co-sign with you homie

Introversion for the win.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had the rare opportunity to have the house to myself for about 4 days....it was heaven on Earth.

A female that likes being by herself?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wcghost

co-sign with you homie

Introversion for the win.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had the rare opportunity to have the house to myself for about 4 days....it was heaven on Earth.

-The Juice

this

not to mention you also dont have to pick up, drop off, wait for others to get ready.

just went to an electro club solo last weekend cus my friends weren't into that "scene". I enjoy hanging out with my friends but i cant let them restrict my interests.

-The Juice

this

not to mention you also dont have to pick up, drop off, wait for others to get ready.

just went to an electro club solo last weekend cus my friends weren't into that "scene". I enjoy hanging out with my friends but i cant let them restrict my interests.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

smh.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

smh.gif

-The Juice

i was gonna make this thread earlier...

i LOVE being alone...if you're not my bf don't bother me...

i dont go to other peoples houses...dont come to mine

i didnt do sleepovers like that when i was younger...

if you have something for us to go out and do cool but to just sit around and kick it? im good

i can get up and go when i want and come back home when i want...with other people its just to much

i dont even like to talk on the phone just send me a text

i've gone to movies alone, concerts, shopping i would vacation but thats just not safe for a female

i'm very social but i just enjoy being by myself so much more...

when i get my own apt. w/o a roommate i'll probably go a few days w/o talking
laugh.gif
Dude(tte)... wait.... what?

i was gonna make this thread earlier...

i LOVE being alone...if you're not my bf don't bother me...

i dont go to other peoples houses...dont come to mine

i didnt do sleepovers like that when i was younger...

if you have something for us to go out and do cool but to just sit around and kick it? im good

i can get up and go when i want and come back home when i want...with other people its just to much

i dont even like to talk on the phone just send me a text

i've gone to movies alone, concerts, shopping i would vacation but thats just not safe for a female

i'm very social but i just enjoy being by myself so much more...

when i get my own apt. w/o a roommate i'll probably go a few days w/o talking
laugh.gif
Dude(tte)... wait.... what?

you can't pinpoint introversion to a specific event or experience in your past. like morals, it's something that's shaped by everything that happens in your life.

i would say that the reason why introversion is such a common topic on NT is because most introverts frequently use the computer for forums/music/gaming/chatting. using the computer is a VERY solo activity and is a favorite of introverts. chatting is a bit different in that it's not a solo activity but there is no actual person-to-person dialogue so it fits the traditional introvert's preferences.

anyway, i'm about 80% introvert and 20% extrovert. i can only go out and hang with my friends for so long, and even when i do it can only be about 2-4 people deep. any more and it just gets too hectic and overwhelming. it's also much harder to have a nice conversation with so many people involved. one of my favorite activities is just sitting in a dark room and listening to music. i can do this for hours. i spend half my day reading/writing/thinking. it's a great way of life
smile.gif
. i always remind my parents how lucky they are i'm introvert and not a big party/club guy haha, that way they don't have to worry about me getting into trouble or getting hurt.

you can't pinpoint introversion to a specific event or experience in your past. like morals, it's something that's shaped by everything that happens in your life.

i would say that the reason why introversion is such a common topic on NT is because most introverts frequently use the computer for forums/music/gaming/chatting. using the computer is a VERY solo activity and is a favorite of introverts. chatting is a bit different in that it's not a solo activity but there is no actual person-to-person dialogue so it fits the traditional introvert's preferences.

anyway, i'm about 80% introvert and 20% extrovert. i can only go out and hang with my friends for so long, and even when i do it can only be about 2-4 people deep. any more and it just gets too hectic and overwhelming. it's also much harder to have a nice conversation with so many people involved. one of my favorite activities is just sitting in a dark room and listening to music. i can do this for hours. i spend half my day reading/writing/thinking. it's a great way of life
smile.gif
. i always remind my parents how lucky they are i'm introvert and not a big party/club guy haha, that way they don't have to worry about me getting into trouble or getting hurt.

Back
Top Bottom