Anyone else really enjoy being alone? Vol. Solo Dolo

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Im cool with being alone alot because im the only child so I'm used to it
Me too...I have been use to being alone my whole life. Now that I am 24 its just a way of life. I dont mind it at all. But its nice to have a balance

Originally Posted by mneezy1

I love being alone, especially when I have that tree.

but i got a lot of friends so my phone is always being called/texted.

now trees, a new castle, hdtv on nbatv and my phone off... i'm in heaven

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mneezy1

I love being alone, especially when I have that tree.

but i got a lot of friends so my phone is always being called/texted.

now trees, a new castle, hdtv on nbatv and my phone off... i'm in heaven

pimp.gif

yeah i enjoy being alone every once in a while! whether its going for a run with my shuffle on or riding the bus to go somehwere. gives me the chance to zone out.

yeah i enjoy being alone every once in a while! whether its going for a run with my shuffle on or riding the bus to go somehwere. gives me the chance to zone out.

I LOVE being by myself...I'm social as hell BUT I enjoy me time more than anything.If I'm not at work I could spend a major part of my day in my bedroom...

Netflix
HDTV
Greenary
pimp.gif

and Eatery...

I LOVE being by myself...I'm social as hell BUT I enjoy me time more than anything.If I'm not at work I could spend a major part of my day in my bedroom...

Netflix
HDTV
Greenary
pimp.gif

and Eatery...

Yeah me to. I'm so used to being alone. When I go to hang out, I always go by myself. It don't bother me one bit because I'm so used to it. A lot of times I like being left alone. One of my favorite Kid Cudi songs is My World, especially the first verse because I could relate to what he was talking about. I felt like he was desribing me( if that makes any sense) 

Yeah me to. I'm so used to being alone. When I go to hang out, I always go by myself. It don't bother me one bit because I'm so used to it. A lot of times I like being left alone. One of my favorite Kid Cudi songs is My World, especially the first verse because I could relate to what he was talking about. I felt like he was desribing me( if that makes any sense) 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

definately appreciated, social gatherings become old....keep it to no more than 4-5 times a month.

im all for alone time but only going out 4-5 times a month seems mad boring...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

definately appreciated, social gatherings become old....keep it to no more than 4-5 times a month.

im all for alone time but only going out 4-5 times a month seems mad boring...

Figured most of NT were loners
laugh.gif

Having alone time to yourself is definitely a necessity and appreciated...it allows you to relax and think hard about yourself and where you're at in life.

However, you still need at least some sort of real interaction and communication with others like family and friends.

Figured most of NT were loners
laugh.gif

Having alone time to yourself is definitely a necessity and appreciated...it allows you to relax and think hard about yourself and where you're at in life.

However, you still need at least some sort of real interaction and communication with others like family and friends.

Introverted. I enjoy other peoples company, but at the end of the day I need "me time" to recharge my batteries.

Introverted. I enjoy other peoples company, but at the end of the day I need "me time" to recharge my batteries.

Back
Top Bottom