Anyone else wake up cranky?

I've been cranky in the morning for as long as I can remember.

Sometimes I come out my mouth with things I don't mean. There's nothing like cursing someone out first thing in the morning.

No, normally I let her sleep in!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I got up after 3 hours of sleep this morning I was not happy about that but a cup of coffee & port solved that.
I hate cranky people, you jerks always bringing everyone down with y'all
smh.gif
.Everyone wants to sleep in but some can't.
Unappreciated.

Not today. I got about 4.5 hours of sleep and woke up at 6 when the sun was in my face. Good weather, clear sky, first day of summer classes. I'll belooking out for prospects and listening to role call...haha...

Good day all!...

i had some dental work done so waking up groggy with pain meds kinda has me in a bad mood. usually Im up and happy...ready to get my day started

It usually depends on the dreams I have....I've been flying a lot in mypast few dreams, so I wake up happy as hell...but whenever I am woken up and I don't need to be, I want to harm everyone...

i'm not really a morning person.

i wouldnt say i wake up cranky.

but i dont like to talk to people in the morning

yea it depends on the dream i have. if its a bad dream or i was mad in my dream ill be cranky, but if i have a good dream ill b happy all day.

If I wake up on my own will, or if I have school/work in the morning, it's no problem.

But if my roommate/neighbors/phone wakes me up....
mad.gif

LMAO Good Joke.
I only get cranky on days I have weak classes. Other than that I get up and am am happy to watch Regisand Kelly

Only when people want to get all up in my face when i've just gotten up ... Like we about to discuss the meaning of life or something .... geesh just let aduke breathe

I swear i'm not a morning person

Back
Top Bottom