ANYONE ELSE WITH ZOOM KOBE II'S

I've been playing in my pair of ZKII's for a minute now,and they hurt the hell out of my heel *say that five timesfast*, is anyone else having that problem? Its also making my achilles ache.

My-T.

No havent had any trouble with the heel on these things, But they kill the my little toe on my left foot. Like just below my toe on the outside, it just rubsso bad. Its messed, my right foot feels awesome in them, But the left foot hates them, I havent been able to get through a whole 2 hour basketball session withthem on the whole time.

i play in my kobe2's for 3 or 4 hours a day and i have no problem with them, my achilles used to hurt when the back of the shoe rubbed against it , but youjus gotta make sure to wear quarter socks and pull the sock liner all the way up.

I have a hard time getting a comfortable fit in these, really just in the ankle area.

I don't lace past the eyelets on the foot and just leave it up to the strap to take care of the ankle part, just like I do in my 2K4's.

1) Wear thick quarter socks AT LEAST, DO NOT wear no shows
2) The back heel tab unfortunately isn't high enough
3) Try wearing double socks as well
4) After a few wears, or I should say after breaking them in you should not have this problem again.

I've done all of that, considering when I play I wear "Jason Terry"-esque socks, halfway up my calf. AndI've had them pretty much since release date.

My-T.

The cut isn't designed for everyone. It hurts my achillies as well. And I wear the quarter length socks.......

it's a GREAT SHOE, but just line any shoe if the cut doesn't fit right for you, then jus get a better fitting shoe there's plenty of options outthere

i was pretty excited about these when i heard about them with the inner bootie system n molded sole n stuff
so i got them, n i wasnt very thrilled
the ankle support seemed ok just looking at it with the strap n heel counter but the bootie sleeve made my ankle feel insecure n thus less confidence.
their also on the heavy side n werent really amazing wit cuts

^ I have my complaints about them, but weight isn't one of them.

You must be used to some really lightweight shoes to consider Kobe II's heavy.

yo the zk2 are great anckle support and very light. maybe you should try where two pair of socks nike n nba socks. also if this applies try buying ya b-ballkicks one whole size bigger

i double my socks anyways
i wear my bbs now anyways, n there awesome, maybe ill try the kobes again later on...

Back
Top Bottom