Anyone ever been robbed in their own neighborhood?

Well, i was walking down the street. and 3 dudes (one filipino, 2 samoans) walk up to me and say " gimme your ipod" i say no and push him. I lookbehind me and see samoans and im like -__- then he asks me again and im like "Hell no. now get the !*%# out of my way." and im getting irritated.They begin to block my path and im like "im not gonna give it to you , im too stoned" and i walk into my neighbor's front yard laughin. Then theyleft.

Then...

i call up my cousin to come down here cuz i almost got jacked. he comes quick and we go to the place the dudes were going to: the elementary school. We walkthere. Then i was like, " Steal my ipod now!" he turns back and says "what *%$!@ ?!" then they walk towards me and my cousin comes outtanowhere. We kick some +$!. I now have an extra ipod and a pair of metallic 5's. Karma's a *%$!@.

Yes, dude pulled a rifle out his jacket, !+%@@$ only took $20. Never again after that
grin.gif

Yea I have actually when I was a jit this kid got me for my Haro bike. I'll be damned if it happens now though.

Originally Posted by mclovin23rb

Well, i was walking down the street. and 3 dudes (one filipino, 2 samoans) walk up to me and say " gimme your ipod" i say no and push him. I look behind me and see samoans and im like -__- then he asks me again and im like "Hell no. now get the !*%# out of my way." and im getting irritated. They begin to block my path and im like "im not gonna give it to you , im too stoned" and i walk into my neighbor's front yard laughin. Then they left.

Then...

i call up my cousin to come down here cuz i almost got jacked. he comes quick and we go to the place the dudes were going to: the elementary school. We walk there. Then i was like, " Steal my ipod now!" he turns back and says "what *%$!@ ?!" then they walk towards me and my cousin comes outta nowhere. We kick some +$!. I now have an extra ipod and a pair of metallic 5's. Karma's a *%$!@.

roll.gif

Well, i was walking down the street. and 3 dudes (one filipino, 2 samoans) walk up to me and say " gimme your ipod" i say no and push him. I look behind me and see samoans and im like -__- then he asks me again and im like "Hell no. now get the !*%# out of my way." and im getting irritated. They begin to block my path and im like "im not gonna give it to you , im too stoned" and i walk into my neighbor's front yard laughin. Then they left.

Then...

i call up my cousin to come down here cuz i almost got jacked. he comes quick and we go to the place the dudes were going to: the elementary school. We walk there. Then i was like, " Steal my ipod now!" he turns back and says "what *%$!@ ?!" then they walk towards me and my cousin comes outta nowhere. We kick some +$!. I now have an extra ipod and a pair of metallic 5's. Karma's a *%$!@.
[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]You almost got jacked my some lil dudes?[/color]

Nah never.

Cats tried to break into my aparment once...

Didn't know I was home though. Didn't end well for them.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

You almost got jacked my some lil dudes?

naw. they looked 17. the filipino kid was short and the samoans were big. and the elementary school is where people go to smoke-____-

Originally Posted by redsfan3

Post some pictures of the metallic V's.
laugh.gif
Theyre hellla grimey. im gonna use them as skate shoes haha.

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]You almost got jacked my some lil dudes?[/color]

naw. they looked 17. the filipino kid was short and the samoans were big. and the elementary school is where people go to smoke-____-

laugh.gif

pics or ducktales.....
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at robbers gettin' robbed. You should just throw the kicks away, you don't know if the guy has some sort of foot fungus or something

im 2 for 2 in avoiding getting got.

1st time was karma working to the best of its powers. some dudes tried to rob me and my boy in the mall parking lot, my boy was wearing an autographed garypayton swingman sonics jersey and i had one some raptor vii's it was early 03 if im not mistaken, when we were in the mall i seen a group of peopleeyeballing the hell out of my boys jersey, one of them had a sonics pinwheel hat on so i got the hint when i seen them following us. in the parking lot 5 guysran up on us, i had nothing on me so i took off running, they ended up getting my boy though and getting his jersey. my boy ended up calling security and thedudes that got him were stupid enough to go back in the mall.

security caught them and had them on the outside of the mall, i was workin at the mall at the time as well so i was close with 2 of the security guards thatcaught them. in the end my boy got his jersey back and when security asked if they took anything from me i lied and was like yeah he stole that pinwheel sonicshat from me and he took $20, so i ended up getting that dudes hat plus an extra $20 just because i felt disrespected they would try and rob me.

a few weeks later i seen one of the guys who tried to rob us at some park by where my ex used to live. i remmeber it well because i told my boys that i came tothe park with about what happened and we just stopped playing basketball, beat him up stompped him out and took his wallet.

2nd time some little tagbanging kids tried to get me for my ipod last summer, i just pulled the knife i carry one me on them and they scattered.

Then...

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

laugh.gif

pics or ducktales.....
roll.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

my house was robbed in the 5th grade just a year or so after moving in
we didnt have an alarm system...never had one before and my dad wasnt answering his cell
it was scary but the next day my dad called the security ppl and got some added security for himself...

nope
everyone knows everyone in my hood.. and everyone also knows i have 2 older brothers with the builds of nfl linebackers.. they wouldnt dare say a word to menevermind try to jack me
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

laugh.gif

pics or ducktales.....
roll.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

sorry for the ninjahood size pics...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

nope
everyone knows everyone in my hood.. and everyone also knows i have 2 older brothers with the builds of nfl linebackers.. they wouldnt dare say a word to me nevermind try to jack me
grin.gif

When the 45 is on you, everybody is the same size.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Those are prob your dirty $!! Vs
nerd.gif

im not a size 9-___________- ill just sell them for 10 bucks to some crackhead.

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]SIze 9? So you did almost get jumped by some lil kids?[/color]

nerd.gif

SIze 9? So you did almost get jumped by some lil kids?

they looked 17. i stole them from the filipino kid!
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

SIze 9? So you did almost get jumped by some lil kids?

they looked 17. i stole them from the filipino kid!
laugh.gif

it would be funny if he's a member in NT.

Back
Top Bottom