Anyone ever been robbed in their own neighborhood?

Originally Posted by mclovin23rb

i call up my cousin to come down here cuz i almost got jacked. he comes quick and we go to the place the dudes were going to: the elementary school. We walk there. Then i was like, " Steal my ipod now!" he turns back and says "what *%$!@ ?!" then they walk towards me and my cousin comes outta nowhere. We kick some +$!. I now have an extra ipod and a pair of metallic 5's. Karma's a *%$!@.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thats what they get

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by air max 87

Those are prob your dirty $!! Vs
nerd.gif

im not a size 9-___________- ill just sell them for 10 bucks to some crackhead.

SIze 9? So you did almost get jumped by some lil kids?

they looked 17. i stole them from the filipino kid!
laugh.gif

it would be funny if he's a member in NT.

lol your just instigating a copycat thread.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Those are prob your dirty $!! Vs
nerd.gif

im not a size 9-___________- ill just sell them for 10 bucks to some crackhead.

indifferent.gif
men you got 2 be kidding me those are beat up ill take em for10bucks. This guy saying that some dude is buying them 4 90 bucks those aren't worth 90bucks
laugh.gif

I was jacked when I was in the 3rd grade by some cholo walking home from school. Stupid cholo, acts like a 3rd grader is gonna have anything valuable, hepulled a switchblade on me :T

some mexicans tryed to steal my bike when i was like 14 or 15?
i just kept punching them in the head and holding my bike

DUDES WERE MAD HARD TO TAKE DOWN WITH HEAD SHOTS
i got one down, hopped on my bike and dipped

another time some kid outside of my old hs pulled a 9 on me, and insisted i "run my pockets"
i laughed, and pulled out my ONE marlboro light, and asked him if he wanted it
dude stonefaced me and kept it moving

being broke %%!$*

half a block from my house i get surrounded by like 4 dude in all black. dude asked me for a dollar. i know everybody on my block so i knew what was up. itossed my wallet and phone before they got to me. me and one dude was fighting. felt like forever and i was just waiting to get jumped. but instead after dudegot tired they held me down and took the $2 i had in my pocket.

i was in hs back then, coming home from work listening to the cd player (this was awhile back, lol) and two dudes (younger than me) running up from behind andtried to snatch my headphones from the back and the headphones and cd player fell on the floor, he bent down tried to snatch it and i kicked his face like iwas punting the football. didnt get a clean kick but he was down and hurt. his other friend was there not knowing if he wanted to throw down or run. so i justwalked away while looking back at him checking on his friend.

Yes, me and my boys were selling some green infront of my house and this black guy came down the street in a large jacket with a shotgun underneath whistling.We ran to the alley but then two other guys were waiting with pistols
smh.gif

Well, i was walking down the street. and 3 dudes (one filipino, 2 samoans) walk up to me and say " gimme your ipod" i say no and push him. I look behind me and see samoans and im like -__- then he asks me again and im like "Hell no. now get the !*%# out of my way." and im getting irritated. They begin to block my path and im like "im not gonna give it to you , im too stoned" and i walk into my neighbor's front yard laughin. Then they left.

Then...

i call up my cousin to come down here cuz i almost got jacked. he comes quick and we go to the place the dudes were going to: the elementary school. We walk there. Then i was like, " Steal my ipod now!" he turns back and says "what *%$!@ ?!" then they walk towards me and my cousin comes outta nowhere. We kick some +$!. I now have an extra ipod and a pair of metallic 5's. Karma's a *%$!@.

all five of you deserve to be shot 1-6 times close range.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

im 2 for 2 in avoiding getting got.

1st time was karma working to the best of its powers. some dudes tried to rob me and my boy in the mall parking lot, my boy was wearing an autographed gary payton swingman sonics jersey and i had one some raptor vii's it was early 03 if im not mistaken, when we were in the mall i seen a group of people eyeballing the hell out of my boys jersey, one of them had a sonics pinwheel hat on so i got the hint when i seen them following us. in the parking lot 5 guys ran up on us, i had nothing on me so i took off running, they ended up getting my boy though and getting his jersey. my boy ended up calling security and the dudes that got him were stupid enough to go back in the mall.

security caught them and had them on the outside of the mall, i was workin at the mall at the time as well so i was close with 2 of the security guards that caught them. in the end my boy got his jersey back and when security asked if they took anything from me i lied and was like yeah he stole that pinwheel sonics hat from me and he took $20, so i ended up getting that dudes hat plus an extra $20 just because i felt disrespected they would try and rob me.

a few weeks later i seen one of the guys who tried to rob us at some park by where my ex used to live. i remmeber it well because i told my boys that i came to the park with about what happened and we just stopped playing basketball, beat him up stompped him out and took his wallet.

2nd time some little tagbanging kids tried to get me for my ipod last summer, i just pulled the knife i carry one me on them and they scattered.
1-6 bullets close range for you too.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Yes, me and my boys were selling some crack green infront of my house and this black guy came down the street in a large jacket with a shotgun underneath whistling. We ran to the alley but then two other guys were waiting with pistols
smh.gif

Not me personally... just my stuff. Ive had all my tools taken from my truck, my cousins jacket got stolen from inside his car, my friend got her purse stolenfrom her car, my cousins van got stolen twice, my boys brother that lives down the street got his rims stolen from his black 300c.

All this in front of my house...

Yes, me and my boys were selling some green infront of my house and this black guy came down the street in a large jacket with a shotgun underneath whistling. We ran to the alley but then two other guys were waiting with pistols
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i see what you did there.

i was with my sister and we got robbed at gunpoint for her car
i wanted to be a hero and try to stop it but all i could think about was my brother getting shot trying to do that
today ill be damned if i let somebody take anything from me
r.i.p rodney

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

5 guys ran up on us, i had nothing on me so i took off running, they ended up getting my boy though and getting his jersey. my boy ended up calling security and the dudes that got him were stupid enough to go back in the mall.

eyes.gif
roll.gif

Yes, me and my boys were selling some green infront of my house and this black guy came down the street in a large jacket with a shotgun underneath whistling. We ran to the alley but then two other guys were waiting with pistols
smh.gif

esjarr.jpg

#+$@ no but my lil bro went out one night wearing my jacket and my phone and got jacked for both his hat and my cousin lost $20 they say that they had a gunbut i dont know they some !%@#$@! it was like a $200 coat too

Back
Top Bottom