Anyone ever caught their parents...

....gettin it in?
sick.gif

Happened to me when I was like 9 yrs old...
Middle of the night...just walked into their room (ignored the closed door)...saw my pops on top my moms w/a sheet over him...
Never spoke to them about it (they never brought it up)
I knock ALL the time now...ALL the time...

Anyone else have stories?

I think these are one of those topics you keep to yourself, too disturbing, the thought is
sick.gif

My boy told me he did once and he was sleeping in the same room as them and was awake while his pops was doing the major pounding.

no but i caught my dad doing one of his babys' moms (my lil brother) i winded up having an allergy and asthma attack while playing outside. (mccleanvillesc ftl) dude came running outside with his pants down lol cuz someone ran in the house yelling "Gab is dying!"

lmfao

Originally Posted by solematic j21

My boy told me he did once and he was sleeping in the same room as them and was awake while his pops was doing the major pounding.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by cgutta

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

his pops was on beast mode
laugh.gif

After i heard that all i can think about is his pops punding that every night, his mom is aight too.

I think it was Crank who heard or saw their parents smashing on Mother's day,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KL9

I think it was Crank who heard or saw their parents smashing on Mother's day,
laugh.gif

I wouldnt mind seeing his Aunt in action.

stixx- not a milf but she aight.

My boy told me he I did once and he I was sleeping in the same room as them and was awake while his my pops was doing the major pounding.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

his your pops was on beast mode
laugh.gif

After i heard that all i can think about is his my pops punding that every night, his my mom is aight too.
fixed

never walked in on anything. but i heard my dad and step mom going at it LAST YEAR.
it was most disturbing, i never brought it up. ugh. *BLOCKS OUT MEMORY

Yes
frown.gif
. I was going to the closest bathroom, which is in their room.. Mydad was on top of my mom but i thankfully didn't see any movement or exposed body parts. In the morning i told my mom "Next time, lock the door"and she felt the need to tell me "we were just kissing!" I'll be sure to remember that excuse in case i need it one day.
smh.gif

walked in on my pops and his gf naked. ran out the room and put the covers over my head

Originally Posted by CharlieContacto

My boy told me he I did once and he I was sleeping in the same room as them and was awake while his my pops was doing the major pounding.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

his your pops was on beast mode
laugh.gif

After i heard that all i can think about is his my pops punding that every night, his my mom is aight too.
fixed

Nice Charlie

Originally Posted by dunks87

never walked in on anything. but i heard my dad and step mom going at it LAST YEAR.
it was most disturbing, i never brought it up. ugh. *BLOCKS OUT MEMORY
Ewww recent???

I could never
sick.gif

Walked in twice in the same week when I was 17. Terrible.
The worst was seeing a cellphone pic of my dad getting domed up by my mom, on my birthday.
Unacceptable.

Originally Posted by Infamousforareason

Walked in twice in the same week when I was 17. Terrible.
The worst was seeing a cellphone pic of my dad getting domed up by my mom, on my birthday.
Unacceptable.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom