Anyone ever caught their parents...

I don't know WHAT I'd do if I walked in on my moms topping off my pops...

Prolly couldn'tmlook @ her in the eyz anymore...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Yea.my moms 29 and my dad 32. This summer it was late at night like 2 am, i went in to my parents room finna get some gas money for this party...
I walk in and i see my mom on top of my dad
smh.gif
sick.gif

i ended up playin cod4 all night
pics

if your moms is 29, and you asking for gas money she would have had you around 12-13 years old.
$

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Yea.my moms 29 and my dad 32. This summer it was late at night like 2 am, i went in to my parents room finna get some gas money for this party...
smh.gif
sick.gif

pics

if your moms is 29, and you asking for gas money she would have had you around 12-13 years old.
$
eek.gif

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

The day I see my parents have intercourse is the day I gouge my eyes out and live life in the darkness

Reminds me of the King of the Hill episode where Hank goes blind from seeing his mother doing it.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

smh.gif
sick.gif

pics

$

its not impossible cause my ex gal's mother had her first child at the AGE of 12.
eek.gif
and her mother is
pimp.gif
so i could see and understand but at 12?lol
to dude that said his mom is 29 can we get pics cause i'd bet 20$ she could get the bidnez!

and yes when you do the math...29-{atleast 16}=13yo lol yo mother was a freak!
devil.gif

I haven't caught them. I swear I've heard them before tho. Never had anything to confirm it so imma juss leave it at that. But my homie told me a storybout one of his friends from back in the day. His friend got his N64 taken away. So one day, while his motha wasn't home, he decided he wanted to go inthere and look for it. Then his mother came home outta nowhere. And he was forced to hide under her bed. And there he hid while his mother got smashed.
roll.gif
How he got outta there? Idk. Whether it's ducktales or not,I'll never know. But my dude don't be lyin, so I believe it.

^^^^ Damn can you say akwerd

The funniest +%$% I've ever seen in my life was I was kickin it with my homie and his cousin from Holland who was 14 who said he was gonna go upstairs towatch cartoons. I go upstairs to get some lotion and I see this cat straight up on some exorcist x Beast wars +%$% jackin off while smoking a cig. I was postedfor like 30 secs thinking %%! and then I just go and burst out laughing. But man that guy still owe me money for a Burrito Supreme and 2 soft tacos.

Originally Posted by faulkit28

caught my parents. lets just say everytime i wanna sex you up comes on, I immedately shut it off

video tape wise, i was at my uncles house (he's gay) and he had a tape marked damion wayans stand up, so i was like that was mad funny and ain't nothing to do i'm gonna watch it find out its his own "stand up" show.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

havin somewhere to go when ur moms man come over ftw

i did find one of those corny chain letter sex applications in my moms purse when i was 13 or 14 tho..$$$@ disgusted me
smh.gif

Once heard a lot of bed rocking I went outside of my room and started flashing a flash light at the crack in the door till they stopped I was like 12 then
Recently my pops had come back from a business trip he had been on for atleast month, well me and my mom go to wal mart for some medicine (most medicine islocated by condoms) and I caught my mom picking out some rubbers,
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

no but i caught my dad doing one of his babys' moms (my lil brother) i winded up having an allergy and asthma attack while playing outside. (mccleanville sc ftl) dude came running outside with his pants down lol cuz someone ran in the house yelling "Gab is dying!"

lmfao
hahahahaha
but i was downstairs 1 time an tha fan was shaking
i was like 10 so i go upstairs to see $%@ is goin on
cuz my parents room is over tha family room
so i open tha door and pops was killin em
he looked at me an was like "boy close the F**in door"
i was traumatized

I was like 6 or 7, i was walking down the hall to my room and saw my parents in my sisters room getting it in. I didnt speak for like 3 days.

Another time was me and my boy walking in on his dad. We were working at Boston Market and his dad was the manager. There was this Mexican married chick with abangin body named Marisol. Well one day we got off early and decided to head to his crib to pick up his stuff so we can go hoop. We get there and my boy waslike "yo that looks like Marisol's van". I was like "if your pops is smashing.....". He just gave me the
indifferent.gif
. We walk up the stairs and you could hear music on. We open the door andthere was Marisol bent over the arm of the sofa getting blasted
eek.gif
. My boyand I just turned around and walked downstairs to the car. A minute later his pops comes down stairs in basketball shorts and flip flops like"whats upfellas?" Its been 7 years and we still talk about that.

never my parents...

i caught my dad's roomate getting it in, i was embarassed....i actually cried...just cause i was embarassed to have walked in on them...i shoulda knocked..

i was crazy young tho...like 5..

then, when i was around 12-13, my pops had a girlfriend.....

mind you, my pops was 73-@%+ at the time, i believe she was in her early 60s maybe....

typical 50s houswife, skin badly caly from the decades of tanning, saggy boobs, funny lipstick stained lips....etc.

her room and my room were at COMPLETE opposites of a pretty nice, roomy ranch-style house...

swear, 9/10 nights we stayed there, you'd hear her getting DRILLED across the entire house...

i just turned my super nintendo a level higher...

speaking of her, her husband who died had like every playboy from 1960-present...

i learned how to fap in that house LOL

Back
Top Bottom