Anyone ever lose their Girlfriend to religion?

I just did. She told me I made her the happiest shes been but I cant compete with God. Becuase we werent married and were having sex she wasnt able to participate in just about anything she enjoyed in the Mormorn church. After a 2 year hiatus she decided to get back into the church scene. I hate that she cant do both. This hella sucks cus she actually changed me and turned me into a way better person. Shes dropping just about all her old friends but still wants me in her life and still wants to keep all the plans we made. I dont know if I can do that cus its going to be so weird not being able to hold her and kiss her when were together. Anyone ever had this happen to them?

I just did. She told me I made her the happiest shes been but I cant compete with God. Becuase we werent married and were having sex she wasnt able to participate in just about anything she enjoyed in the Mormorn church. After a 2 year hiatus she decided to get back into the church scene. I hate that she cant do both. This hella sucks cus she actually changed me and turned me into a way better person. Shes dropping just about all her old friends but still wants me in her life and still wants to keep all the plans we made. I dont know if I can do that cus its going to be so weird not being able to hold her and kiss her when were together. Anyone ever had this happen to them?

Attempted having a relationship with a "devout christian" a little into it I dropped her. On of my better choices. She had a whole array of other problems though so that had to do with it, but the religion was too much for me. It's also funny how she "spoke the word of god" but is unable to accept so many people -_-

Attempted having a relationship with a "devout christian" a little into it I dropped her. On of my better choices. She had a whole array of other problems though so that had to do with it, but the religion was too much for me. It's also funny how she "spoke the word of god" but is unable to accept so many people -_-

Man shut up you just *****ing cuz she won't let you hit no more you didn't lose her your leaving her cuz of +!!!# smh grow up

Man shut up you just *****ing cuz she won't let you hit no more you didn't lose her your leaving her cuz of %%$$@ smh grow up

Man shut up you just *****ing cuz she won't let you hit no more you didn't lose her your leaving her cuz of %%$$@ smh grow up

Man shut up you just *****ing cuz she won't let you hit no more you didn't lose her your leaving her cuz of +!!!# smh grow up

Damn, that's rough. I've heard that Mormons are extra-exclusive.

My girlfriend is Catholic and I'm agnostic. We've had our differences about it, but we're good now. I refuse to convert to Catholicism and she has accepted that (at least that's what she tells me).

My girlfriend is Catholic and I'm agnostic. We've had our differences about it, but we're good now. I refuse to convert to Catholicism and she has accepted that (at least that's what she tells me).

Just drop her completely. It's gonna eat you to only have half a relationship when you want the whole thing. And nope, I've never had that to me.

Just drop her completely. It's gonna eat you to only have half a relationship when you want the whole thing. And nope, I've never had that to me.

Yo this girl that I used to mess with freshman year of college caught the Jesus bug HARD. We were hooking up and she was doing some wild %@%@ like rolling on ex and things like that. She went abroad for a semester and came back rocking a jesus piece and no makeup 
smh.gif

Now she posts FB statuses like this

[h3]http://
http://[h3]Ali K***** ‎"Preserve me, God, I take refuge in you. I say to the Lord: “You are my God. My happiness lies in you alone.[/h3]
[/h3]

2 girls lost to the mormons for me.

Either join the church if you really think she is the one.

Or just face that your souls will never be intwined for eternity because you aren't getting into the temples.

Really though, it sucks but you got to give them credit for doing what they believe in, even if that means not seeing you as much. If she did change your life that much there is a strong chance you will still be good friends if you're into that type of thing.

Anyway, I had a girls parents straight up tell me "You know you can't marry our daughter, but feel free to go-out with her."

2 girls lost to the mormons for me.

Either join the church if you really think she is the one.

Or just face that your souls will never be intwined for eternity because you aren't getting into the temples.

Really though, it sucks but you got to give them credit for doing what they believe in, even if that means not seeing you as much. If she did change your life that much there is a strong chance you will still be good friends if you're into that type of thing.

Anyway, I had a girls parents straight up tell me "You know you can't marry our daughter, but feel free to go-out with her."

Yo this girl that I used to mess with freshman year of college caught the Jesus bug HARD. We were hooking up and she was doing some wild %@%@ like rolling on ex and things like that. She went abroad for a semester and came back rocking a jesus piece and no makeup 
smh.gif

Now she posts FB statuses like this

[h3]http://
http://[h3]Ali K***** ‎"Preserve me, God, I take refuge in you. I say to the Lord: “You are my God. My happiness lies in you alone.[/h3]
[/h3]

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

shut up. you just want to have sex with her.

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

shut up. you just want to have sex with her.

those born agains are annoying as hell.

all the mormons i've had the displeasure of meeting have been full of @*!#. hell, my uncle's whole family is the prime example of the hypocrisy in religious nuts. I blame their idiot mother.

those born agains are annoying as hell.

all the mormons i've had the displeasure of meeting have been full of @*!#. hell, my uncle's whole family is the prime example of the hypocrisy in religious nuts. I blame their idiot mother.

Damn man that sucks. She's piece of trash because she's dropping friends because they aren't fit for her lifestyle. That's an assumption btw.

Back
Top Bottom