Anyone Ever Use Pallet Jacks At Their Workplace?

Someone could make a fortune if they commercially produced these. It'll be like the new Razor scooters

*jots down idea*

yeah.... if more pallet jacks were available to younger people it could grow into a huge commercialized sport like surfing or skateboarding... but palett jackracing is definitely fun...

Now I have one more reason to get fired when I get back to work...

Cosign, working at Home Depot, but I'll have something to look foward to next time I work...

I'ma try some tricks when I go back...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

There have already been different existing variations of tricycles for manual transport. A pallet jack is just a tool that happens to be a tricycle.

i use to do drifts in these with my friends behind the grocery store where i worked. Even my manager joined us !

Run over the smallest piece of debris and upsy daisy

I also used to lift them up and ride on 2 wheel motion by leaning it

When I was at target I did that all the time...and the motorized one I would sit on it and drive it backwards...joint was fun

wait till you have the electric ones, much more fun. At my work we have those, and also bobcats, forklifts, gradalls, and all kinds of stuff. We have wheeliecontests in bobcats, and pretty much race everything on wheels

when i was 18 i worked at a warehouse where we had electric ones. if you had a fresh battery them things could move. Ive seen accidents with em too. Once i cutthe corner too fast and tight........BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM. i was like oooooooooo sh

where i use to work ours had motors and u could ride on them. Lets just say the back freezer was like the Nextel cup lol

step ur game up.... i moved on to doing 360 spins, drifting and burnouts on my forklift

Damn memories, but I am glad I am done with warehouse work man.

That crap slave labor compared to what I do now, nothing really all day.

I am grateful though and realize how good I have it now, compared to how it was back then.

Back
Top Bottom