Anyone ever win a paypal dispute?

so i sold some shoes on 6/23 took me few extra days to ship it out usps.com shows item was delivered on the 28. He filed a chargeback today any chance of winning?
A notice was left on the 28th in the morning but later on in the afternoon it shows it was delivered.

so i sold some shoes on 6/23 took me few extra days to ship it out usps.com shows item was delivered on the 28. He filed a chargeback today any chance of winning?
A notice was left on the 28th in the morning but later on in the afternoon it shows it was delivered.

Yes if the buyer complain about non delivery but the tracking show it was delivered then you should be protected. BUT If he complain about unauthentic or item not as described then you most likely lose. Buyer still have to send the shoes back but you will have to issue a full refund plus shipping.

Yes if the buyer complain about non delivery but the tracking show it was delivered then you should be protected. BUT If he complain about unauthentic or item not as described then you most likely lose. Buyer still have to send the shoes back but you will have to issue a full refund plus shipping.

as the seller, your odds are very slim.

but i'm interested on how this unfolds.

provide paypal with the confirmation number of package delivery and see where it goes from there. i could only imagine the number of excuses the buyer could come up with, not to mention how you would counteract and how paypal would respond considering the fact that Paypal is notorious for screwing over sellers.

as the seller, your odds are very slim.

but i'm interested on how this unfolds.

provide paypal with the confirmation number of package delivery and see where it goes from there. i could only imagine the number of excuses the buyer could come up with, not to mention how you would counteract and how paypal would respond considering the fact that Paypal is notorious for screwing over sellers.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

you don't have to pay for buyer's shipping it back, that is their responsibility

Originally Posted by KenJi714

you don't have to pay for buyer's shipping it back, that is their responsibility

i won one, but the person that tried to scam me never responded to any paypal notifications. If you have confirmation number and it was received you should be fine.

i won one, but the person that tried to scam me never responded to any paypal notifications. If you have confirmation number and it was received you should be fine.

Just submitted the info paypal wanted hopefully they rule in my favor 
mad.gif

if you did everything in your description, then chances are you will win the dispute. thats why you always put a signature confirmation, once it has been delivered. that way they cant scam you, saying they didnt get it.

even if your item isnt authentic, and it is stated in the item description, there is still nothing the buyer can do, because it was mentioned before he bid. meaning, he should've read better before bidding.

if you did everything in your description, then chances are you will win the dispute. thats why you always put a signature confirmation, once it has been delivered. that way they cant scam you, saying they didnt get it.

even if your item isnt authentic, and it is stated in the item description, there is still nothing the buyer can do, because it was mentioned before he bid. meaning, he should've read better before bidding.

If you went through the proper send money way and got the seller protection eligible thing, you're supposed to be protected. If they filed an unauthorized transaction, you might be SOL.

If you went through the proper send money way and got the seller protection eligible thing, you're supposed to be protected. If they filed an unauthorized transaction, you might be SOL.

you should win

once i mailed out an item to the purchaser, had tracking and everything, but it never got delivered. it got "lost" in the mail smh. so i lost the case. only time you lose is if tracking says the package wasn't delivered. smh lost money that day

you should win

once i mailed out an item to the purchaser, had tracking and everything, but it never got delivered. it got "lost" in the mail smh. so i lost the case. only time you lose is if tracking says the package wasn't delivered. smh lost money that day

you lost if you didnt get signature confirmation and insurance. Basically you should of spent the extra 3-4 dollars but now you will possible will be out what ever the value of the soe.

you lost if you didnt get signature confirmation and insurance. Basically you should of spent the extra 3-4 dollars but now you will possible will be out what ever the value of the soe.

Back
Top Bottom