ANYONE GET CRAVINGS? vol. SUSHI

antonlavey

Banned
I've eaten the same thing everyday for the past 5 days (shrimp teryaki or peanut sauce and rice stirfry cooked). I'm fiending for sushi right now.Salivating hard in class, word to homer simpson.

Pad Thai and some sushi oh my gawwwd
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im feinin for some BBQ. Bout to go cop a Fiesta plate at my Islander spot for lunch in like 45mins. BBQ short ribs, BBQ chicken, rice, and pancit.
pimp.gif

I went out with one of my homeboys to a Thai spot (Chop Suey is the most vile dish on earth) but I was fiendin' for some Ebi Avocado.

Speaking of suhayyy, There's this one sushi at my local buffet and it has like.. Bread wrapped around it. Anyone know the name?

And, Of course my favorite.. Salmon Skin Roll. I crave those !+*!! ERRDAY.

thats funny this thread was made the homies at work wanted to go to sushi right now but not everyone is agreeing to it
laugh.gif

im watever bout it right now cause this is wat i had for dinner last night
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gboy1230

thats funny this thread was made the homies at work wanted to go to sushi right now but not everyone is agreeing to it
laugh.gif

im watever bout it right now cause this is wat i had for dinner last night
pimp.gif

Information would be greatly appreciated

2be0aeea3ca494bf_m.jpg

this too

NYMVP - man i really dont remember the name of them place sorry .... its this place out in 951 area (corona,ca) .... place its nice all you can joint !!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT: its called TOKAI SUSHI
pimp.gif

Me and my boys been eating korean bbq for 3 out of the past 4 days and I can't lie, I'm trying to eat that stuff again tonight
laugh.gif

32081556.kalbi.jpg

Poutine. So many days I just would kill for it.

Sushi really often, but I live in Vancouver so about every 3 steps there's a sushi place. We've got a regular spot that we hit like once a week.

Diet Pepsi. I dunno why, I usually NEVER drink soda unless I'm drinking, but lately I just want it all the time.

Back
Top Bottom