Anyone get mad at imaginary situations?

Real talk Is it just me?
Thinking of hypothetical situations in your head and letting them get to your head? Knowing damn well that there's only a 4% chance that it may actually happen?

Is this normal?

Yea...i imagined one time what it would be like if i had a kid with my gf and then we split up and she tried to take full custody...had me heated on the phone for no reason..mad and she didnt even do anything...
mean.gif
roll.gif

They say a particular part of our brain is responsible for running simulations. It's what separates us from animals in that we can plan ahead for danger or survival. It's like our brain can factor in a number of things, run a simulation, and determine what negative outcomes may happen. Back in the day we could imagine what the future would hold if we didn't prepare for winter weather or attacks from predators. Human brains can simulate these events in order to prepare/prevent. Animals don't think in these terms.

In the present day, we have all these conveniences and don't really need to prepare for these things. But that particular part of our brain is still very active. your brain is basically manufacturing enemies and simulating imaginary negative scenarios for you to think about because that's what it's supposed to do, we just don't really need it for survival anymore.

Last edited:
They say a particular part of our brain is responsible for running simulations. It's what separates us from animals in that we can plan ahead for danger or survival. It's like our brain can factor in a number of things, run a simulation, and determine what negative outcomes may happen. Back in the day we could imagine what the future would hold if we didn't prepare for winter weather or attacks from predators. Human brains can simulate these events in order to prepare/prevent. Animals don't think in these terms.

In the present day, we have all these conveniences and don't really need to prepare for these things. But that particular part of our brain is still very active. your brain is basically manufacturing enemies and simulating imaginary negative scenarios for you to think about because that's what it's supposed to do, we just don't really need it for survival anymore.

Repped, damn :lol:
I thought it was just me being a Cancer :lol:

Yea...i imagined one time what it would be like if i had a kid with my gf and then we split up and she tried to take full custody...had me heated on the phone for no reason..mad and she didnt even do anything...:smh: :rofl:

Same here, imagined how I'd react if my shorty stole money from me or cheated on me. I went off in my head. Didn't help that I was bumping Onyx and guzzling Guiness and Henny

I have this constant situation run thru my head where im in los angeles visiting sum of my relatives.

My aunt was cooking some fresh fish she got that morning but she forgot to get the coconut milk.
So she lets me use her camry to go to whole foods to pick it up.

so im at wholefoods and the parking lot is pretty crowded.
I notice a car real close to the entrance gettin ready to pull out and im waitin.......wen im about to pull in this convertable pulls in and steals it.

I shout at em and lo and behold it's *********** STEVE HARVEY.

So im like "YO.....YOU SERIOUS DOG?!!!????"

And he looks at me wit dat big *** grin like " you know who i am Playa? "

And im like " DOG I DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT YOU AND YA LITTLE GAMESHOW YA BEST GET BACK IN THERE AND FIND ANOTHER SPOT BEFORE I **** YOU UP KING OF COMEDY MY ***"

And this dude strolls up to me and gets real close like im on family feud and whispers
"Listen playa, im a ce-le-brity around here, you dont want any problems lil boy....so get back in ya lil camry and find another spot playa" and proceeds to light slap my cheek italian mobster style.

So im like :wow:
"LOOK STEVE IM NOT GETTIN ARRESTED FOR ASSAULT....SO THIS **** RIGHT HERE IS GONNA BE SELF DEFENSE"

then i spit in his face and sure nuff he comes at me.

Then i pull out my pen and stab steve harvey right in his adams apple like" DIDNT I ******* TELL YOU STEVE??!???? ***** NOT SO FUNNY NOW HUH CUH......TELL ROMEO I SAID WASSUP WEN YOU SEE HIM IN HELL YOU ***** *** ************"

And hes lying there breathin coughin up blood grabbin my ankle cuz he got a lil fight in him ill give him props for that.

Sometimes its coconut milk sometimes its tomatoes cuz LA yknow.
but yea thats usually how that goes

I already touched on this in another

But when I'm back home in the islands and I'm going to KFC, I imagine beforehand all the things they are going to tell be they're out of/don't have

It usually do this to prepare myself for disappointment, but instead I just start getting heated in the car.

Yes I do this from time to time and I always feel embarrassed afterwards.
But I've noticed these scenarios I create are usually triggered by some experience I've had.

Last edited:
Steve would most def wash you 

I was in Chicago two summers ago for a bachelor party.  I ended up on the 20 some odd floor of this apartment/condo building.  It was nice as hell and frankly to this day I'm not sure how the chicks who lived there lived there.  They wanted to do some blow on the roof so I'm like bet, grabbed a bottle of Don Julio from the island in the counter and a lime.  I have no idea why I grabbed a whole lime but that didn't hit me until we were on the roof.  Few folks were smoking e-cigs up there and there was a relatively calm vibe so the 5-6 of us came up making somewhat of a ruckus.  Anyways we are passing around the bottle taking shots to the face when I realize I have the lime in my pocket.  I'm looking around for something to cut it with.  I start approaching this dude who had his bacc turned about 20 yards away.  Dude turned around when I was like 10 yards away and he says 'hang on' to whoever he was on the phone with....'YO PLAYA THIS IS WHERE I COME TO RELAX....' low and behold it was that ***** Steve Harvey 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
 I was standing there for a hot second expecting a punchline or some **** but he went back to his call.  Long story short F Steve Harvey

Yeah- when i realize i aint badazz like boosie it gets pretty frustrating

But maybe when i die ill reincarnate as pimp c

Back
Top Bottom