Anyone go to the SF autoshow?

i went yesterday, got in for free w/ the infiniti thing, glad i didnt have to pay nothing seemed too impressive and at least i got a free breakfest from theinfiniti thing
Ferrari F430
2062017124_510de8471d_o.jpg

Maserati
2061229555_cc9da40fa1_o.jpg

Lexus IS-F
2062017010_4f8ec6298e_o.jpg

2061229395_47e90e3aaf_o.jpg

Audi R8
2061229351_e124e2287f_o.jpg

btw the girls working the maserati and ferrari are
pimp.gif

passed the last coupla years, but i think i'ma have to roll to this one. i've heard it's a pretty decent show this year.

btw, you import heads that are thinking of hitting the show might want to hold off until later this week.
according to some folks that already went, one of the Nissan reps at the show said they'll have the new Skyline this Wed or Thurs.

i went today....mainly checkin out the lexus stuff since my bro is really wanting that IS350 (i think that's what it's called). not bad at all, and yeasome of the girls workin there were nice to look at
laugh.gif
:pimp:

i was watching a preview of it on tv and was surprised to see a couple of my buddies' cars in the background(a couple VIP lexus')...i dont know howthey managed to get their cars on display for the show, but still cool nonetheless...

as far as going..i heard there was no prototypes there and only stuff worth seeing were the customs/exotics/classics...which kinda sucks cuz seeing some wildprototype cars is always a treat..

one of the Nissan reps at the show said they'll have the new Skyline this Wed or Thurs.
yea i heard this too, and it pisses me off cus thats what i really wanted to see when i was there on saturday

I went today with some friends, it was pretty cool. Nissan said they would unveil the Skyline at 5:30, I was tempted to yank the cover off of it around 12:30though
tongue.gif
The R8 Audi was definitely a highlight, along with the Lexus IS F and the 10th Generation Lancer Evo looked angry. I was LMAO when I saw the littleSuzuki XBox edition Rice Rocket with the trunk lid video projector.

Back
Top Bottom