Anyone going to ComplexCon?

I'm not smh. But it looks like such a dope event they're about to put together. Would definately love to hear about anyone's experiences if they're going this weekend.

http://complexcon.com

Last edited:
Been seeing the live stream tours of it on YouTube. I didn't know Complex had that much pull. I remember when it was just some aight urban magazine. This is a huge event.

I thought complex was uncool now or is it cool again? I only see it talked about here when nt makes fun of their lists or they show videos of people lining up for supreme. Emily Oberg is fine though.

Was gonna go as a birthday thing to see Cudi again mostly but gotta work.

View media item 2220871View media item 2220872View media item 2220873Stadium Goods and Nike to Sell off Holy Grail Air Force 1s for Less than $90 USD Each
Instead of breaking your bank account for that highly coveted pair of Air Force 1s, you’ll be able to select from your grailed AF1 want list for a once-in-a-lifetime price of $89.95 USD each. The Swoosh has joined forces with Stadium Goods to offer up to 100 pairs of unforgettable Air Force 1 colorways long since gone and at a price unimaginable by today’s standards. You’ll find the likes of the “Playstation,” “Entourage,” “Taiwan,” “Camo” collaboration alongside Supreme, “Tisci,” “Questlove” and much more on hand for purchase via ComplexCon spanning from November 5 to the 6.

View media item 2220874Nike’s SF-AF1 will launch in two colorways for men in Faded Olive/Gum and Black/Gum, in addition to two women’s color combinations in Light Bone/Sail and Golden Beige/Linen. Expect them to release on November 5 via the SNKRS App and select retailers. An additional white/white colorway will also release on November 5 and 6 at Complex Con.

View media item 2220875Then at the recent Los Angeles pop-up shop titled “Every Living Creative Dies Alone,” VLONE teased once again the same kicks, and it’s becoming more obvious now that a drop is eminent. Rumor has it that a release should come next month at ComplexCon, but no official word yet if there will be a pre-release. Check back with us periodically as we get more information.
View media item 2220876Union is moving to Long Beach, well just for one weekend…
We are doing a Union Pop Up Shop at the Complexcon fair this year.
We have collaborated with some of our top brands to make some exclusive product just for the event. We have collaborations with
Neighborhood, Wacko Maria, Brain Dead, Fear of God, Pleasure, U.S. Alteration and Noah.
In the coming weeks we will be teasing the **** we plan to release so please stay tuned!
View media item 2220877View media item 2220878After UNDEFEATED and Anti Social Social Club both took to Instagram to tease a mysterious billboard overlooking La Brea Avenue in Los Angeles last week, the collaboration between the two has finally been unveiled. UNDEFEATED and Anti Social Social Club came together to produce an exclusive collection for ComplexCon this coming weekend. Foreshadowed by the billboard which featured nothing more than the words “PARANOID” stenciled in black over a red backdrop, the same word serves as the center of the collaboration. The collaborative collection is comprised of hoodies, tees and hats with each color dropping on separate days and available exclusively at UNDEFEATED’s ComplexCon booth.
View media item 2220879Anti Social Social Club continues with a string of stellar collaborations, this time teaming up with Nike on the classic Air Force 1. The shoe will be extremely limited with only 24 pairs made available for the public. Crisp white all over, the shoe features subtle ASSC branding on the side panel. It’s finished off with the words “GET WEIRD” on each tongue. These kicks will debut at ComplexCon this weekend alongside Anti Social Social Club’s Undefeated “Paranoid” collection. 12 pairs will be given away per day at ComplexCon through a raffle ticket that can be obtained with each item purchased.​

If i was in ny id def go

Dont understand the hate for complex.

Good site and theyve shown us love

If anyone can grab a cudi x Bape tee in Large, willing to pay resale.

Interested in the other Bape tees but mainly cudi. PM me

Back
Top Bottom