Anyone going to ComplexCon?

It was crazy packed. Got all the pins from the treasure hunt. It sucked that the only shirt I wanted they didn't have, but maybe it wasn't meant to be.

I went today.

Meh.

Long lines, the line to buy tickets and will call was ALL one line.The registration system is trash. You cant bring your water bottle in, but your can buy ours? Stupid. No WIFI, I had 3 - 4 bars of ATT yet couldn't connect to the network, probably was snuffed. Not much to do but walk, walk some more, and walk walk walk. MadeinTYO was fiiiiire.

I was surprised I didnt see much footwear fire or top brand affliction. ASSC was everywhere tho.

That chick looks like a damn alien.

No chest. No arms. Big forehead that gets even bigger when she smiles. Skinny legs.

And her personality.... well, it's basically clothes and shoes. Nothing really going on up there beyond that. If she's older than 21 that is sad.

View media item 2222033

I remember neeks old gf from wdywt lol

Came up
glasses.gif
shes annoying

can someone explain what complex con is?

Last edited:
Yeah but she has 190k followers and works with complex

That chick looks like a damn alien.

No chest. No arms. Big forehead that gets even bigger when she smiles. Skinny legs.

And her personality.... well, it's basically clothes and shoes. Nothing really going on up there beyond that. If she's older than 21 that is sad.

View media item 2222033

So u are paying to stand in lines to buy stuff basically?

It looks like a bunch of dudes putting on their most hyped items to attract other males.

That's pretty much what 90% of "sneskerheads" do

Get stuff to impress other males. Female couldn't care less if someone is wearing a yeezy sweater or a champion one

Went yesterday; **** was trash
Lines were crazy,overpriced items, dudes overdoing it on wardrobe
Grown *** men were really rocking supreme snowboard goggles :x :lol:

trash "limited edition" products, groupies all over the place taking pics with ig celebrities
i felt like a virgin in there

Last edited:
I see a bunch of words but no pics.

It's cute what they doing over in Cali.
But it'll be NY that takes this to the next level.

bro you should be worried about upgrading from that struggle weed instead of being concerned whats going on here

Let me know when your NY hatin *** comes to NY.
Ima light you up with some of this FIYA.

Still dont know who this "need" person u guys takin about. But if that's his car and doing it selling over priced items then I'm not even mad.
I just went today to pick up some weeknd merch(very little line),Check out the food trucks, rage to spark master tape, and see snoop for the longest time in his home court lbc.

Still dont know who this "need" person u guys takin about. But if that's his car and doing it selling over priced items then I'm not even mad.
I just went today to pick up some weeknd merch(very little line),Check out the food trucks, rage to spark master tape, and see snoop for the longest time in his home court lbc.
neek is an older NT member who has always been known to "do him". While we were all wearing baggy jeans, Mitchell & Ness jerseys, and pinwheel hats, neek was dressing like...

Mind you this was many years before anyone on NT wore their jeans like this. I remember neek more during his early years as I wasn't really on NT when he went through his whole Scion phase. I remember bumping into him at Agenda in Vegas back in 07, was pretty cool from our encounter.

I def would be in for the cheap grails, but complex con and all this fan boy circle jerkin is beyond me. Trash. Neeks whole everything. Trash. And anyone reading this. Trash. You're all too old for this. & if you aren't don't lose yourself in here

Back
Top Bottom