Anyone going to ComplexCon?

People were right seemed more like line con! I bought better stuff at the Nike factory store across the street with an extra 30% discount coupon for this weekend.
Some of the artists were pretty much the main reason I decided to go. Not bad for its first convention.

I did acid there and had the time of my life. I didn't buy nothing tho. I didn't come for the limited edition $150 hoodies that just say "paranoid". Wiz Khalifa's DJ set at the Taylor Gang booth was fire. As well as DRAM at Nike court. I had fun. Can't wait til next year.

The panels were the best part IMO. You guys really missed out if you didn't catch any of them.

Anyone cop any of the bape complexcon shirts or anything else? That's the only reason I would go

Still dont know who this "need" person u guys takin about. But if that's his car and doing it selling over priced items then I'm not even mad.
I just went today to pick up some weeknd merch(very little line),Check out the food trucks, rage to spark master tape, and see snoop for the longest time in his home court lbc.
newbie. It's NEEK, the original skinny jean trendsetter.

Someone mistakenly called him need a couple pages back I was just playing along......

Good for Emily,

She gets free clothes and then when his hype dies she will go to the next dude.

She probably has a clothing line she's trying to get going.

Good for Emily,

She gets free clothes and then when his hype dies she will go to the next dude.

She probably has a clothing line she's trying to get going.
She does, Sporty & Rich. That's what her booth there was for lol

Last edited:
So is Neek the latest from NT to make it big that was there at Complexcon along with Ben Baller and Wale?

Was a good experience at Con. Only thing I missed that I didnt get was the Murakami Skate deck, but got everything else. There is still  merch on shop.complexcon.com for anyone looking for its going fast..

Lines were crazy but if you got there early on Saturday it was easier to get what you wanted (VIP especially). NY Con will be crazy, but already looking forward to how they make improvements for next year. Saw too many people to even start with a list..

Last edited:
Went yesterday; **** was trash
Lines were crazy,overpriced items, dudes overdoing it on wardrobe
Grown *** men were really rocking supreme snowboard goggles :x :lol:

trash "limited edition" products, groupies all over the place taking pics with ig celebrities
i felt like a virgin in there
everything wrong with today. reason i wont attend ish like this.

only thing i could really want to see are dope kicks you dont see every day

is anyone going to complexcon 2017?

I was going to buy a VIP ticket but now they sold out and I am not sure if I want a regular ticket because VIP's get first dibs to cop

VIP get you in a hour early, complexcon is nothing but lines lines and more lines lol

I live up the street and 1 block away... im walking there ... if u in the area check out the local spots too

Proper
illery (customizer shoe store)
Nothing's New (owned by grailed member: hypestock) its on 4th st, but if you doing the dive bar scene they're right in the middle

Hit up dixies cafe too... they resell Popeyes chicken lol

If u guys need "Anything" just hit me up

Come correct tho

I live up the street and 1 block away... im walking there ... if u in the area check out the local spots too

Proper
illery (customizer shoe store)
Nothing's New (owned by grailed member: hypestock) its on 4th st, but if you doing the dive bar scene they're right in the middle

Hit up dixies cafe too... they resell Popeyes chicken lol

If u guys need "Anything" just hit me up

Come correct tho

Good info. I’ll be there. I’m still trying to find some VIP tickets but I might just cop the Reggie tickets tonite.

I'm going because it's like a farewell to Collette for me (I'm a huge streetwear NERD)

Last edited:
I'm going because it's like a farewell to Collette for me (I'm a huge streetwear NERD)

VIP is $400 this year, I know it was nothing near that last year.... also they'll open the VIP up for a limited time before the event... They probably just artificially selling it out to create hype. They did the same thing last year.

Better buy your GA tix because they'll sell out too

I mean if they are going to open VIP again, it may make more sense to wait it out.

VIP is $400 this year, I know it was nothing near that last year.... also they'll open the VIP up for a limited time before the event... They probably just artificially selling it out to create hype. They did the same thing last year.

Better buy your GA tix because they'll sell out too

They won’t re open up VIP.

Back
Top Bottom