Anyone going to ComplexCon?

this year seems 10x better than last year with the exclusives.. last year they had some exclusive screen printed tees (ASSC, BAPE, VLONE)..

this year..
Union x Jordan 1s
Undftd x Nike AM97
NERD x Adidas NMD
NERD x the 3-4 other brands theyre collaborating with

I live up the street and 1 block away... im walking there ... if u in the area check out the local spots too

Proper
illery (customizer shoe store)
Nothing's New (owned by grailed member: hypestock) its on 4th st, but if you doing the dive bar scene they're right in the middle

Hit up dixies cafe too... they resell Popeyes chicken lol

If u guys need "Anything" just hit me up

Come correct tho
how about a parking spot? :D

also, can you swing by to see if theres a line already forming???

Was a good experience at Con. Only thing I missed that I didnt get was the Murakami Skate deck, but got everything else. There is still merch on shop.complexcon.com for anyone looking for its going fast..

Lines were crazy but if you got there early on Saturday it was easier to get what you wanted (VIP especially). NY Con will be crazy, but already looking forward to how they make improvements for next year. Saw too many people to even start with a list..
There doing an ny one?

People been here since wednesday

Attachments

• 20171103_195558.jpg
    20171103_195558.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 32
Just landed at LAX. Any good breakfast spots in Long Beach? I’ll be kicking it at the RIF booth...

Just landed at LAX. Any good breakfast spots in Long Beach? I’ll be kicking it at the RIF booth...
Starling diner, the attic or crooked duck

Please update on how many pairs of undefeated air max 97 they have at the undefeated booth, if you can.....

Back
Top Bottom