anyone going to see SCARFACE tommorow night?

I've seen this movie way too many times, I watch it every time I get a chance,

Don't have time this time.
30t6p3b.gif

It's still one of my favorite movies though
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

How are y'all letting a nobody get to yall?
really though....people like that usually go away once ignored...ruined the whole thread cause some idiot doesnt agree with you paying for something you like and will enjoy -

once they start using words like simp out of context, you mad, replying every other post etc then obvious troll should be obvious-

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by IamMD

Obvious typo. But that was cute though, homie
tumblr_lmd5nwy4nh1qafrh6.gif

indifferent.gif
not even.  Just fail to see the point in going to see an old *#*, average movie in theaters.  I guess if being logical/not stupid makes me a troll, then i am a troll, indeed.

Your a troll for 3 reasons 1. You made that thread about taking a girl on a date but not having money. 2. You came into the NT store question thread asking if people really wear the NT shirts
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

3. You come into threads with intentions of derailing it. So yes that does make you a troll.

Obvious typo. But that was cute though, homie
tumblr_lmd5nwy4nh1qafrh6.gif

indifferent.gif
not even.  Just fail to see the point in going to see an old *#*, average movie in theaters.  I guess if being logical/not stupid makes me a troll, then i am a troll, indeed.
...So you have pink or purple hair and all that?  Man, you have that colorful swag.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Back to the Future was brought back too not too long ago, LOTR I II and III as well as the entire Harry Potter series. there must be money in it somewhere.

...ill look over that black teenager nonsense, you're obviously ignorant on a gang of fronts coming into this thread just BEGGING to be THAT GUY. go sit down somewhere clown

I didn't say black teenagers. I said black people and teenagers, simp.  And yes..there is money in it because IDIOTS will go pay to see it in the theater like the experience is going to be any different.  Its not ignorance, its truth..i'm willing to bet, the movie theater is filled with a bunch of black people that glorify this type of lifestyle.

Shut up. You sound like a woman on her period. Who are you to say someone is an idiot just because they value the movie experience? Watching a film in theaters is a completely different experience than watching it at home, especially for those who do not possess a home entertainment system.  If the movie experience was so damn illogical then it would not exist because people would merely wait for all films to release on video. I don't glorify the Scarface lifestyle but I will be in attendance. And yes, I am black, but I am also a licensed attorney so I'm certain that I am the antithesis of the stereotype that you just blanketly made. Just because someone enjoys Scarface does not mean that they are a thug that deserve to be judged by ignorant, simpletons like yourself. The problem with ignorant folks like yourself is you are so damn delusional that you believe the idiocy you portray, and ironically make yourselves look more stupid than the people you look down upon. I got hours to bill so don't expect a response, chump.

This + OP's sig= blatant disrespect.

Your a troll for 3 reasons 1. You made that thread about taking a girl on a date but not having money. 2. You came into the NT store question thread asking if people really wear the NT shirts
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

3. You come into threads with intentions of derailing it. So yes that does make you a troll.

roll.gif
roll.gif
 Got 'em.

I WOULD GO SEE THIS CUZ I LIKE THE MOVIE AND I ENJOY THE OVERALL THEATER EXPERIENCE..

$14 ISNT NUTTIN TO ME...

Originally Posted by bigsupa

I WOULD GO SEE THIS CUZ I LIKE THE MOVIE AND I ENJOY THE OVERALL THEATER EXPERIENCE..

$14 ISNT NUTTIN TO ME...

happy.gif

Ok, there is always an exception to the rule
indifferent.gif
SIMP.
We callin' other people "simps" now?

Didn't you get carpal tunnel slurping Drake in the Music Forum where everyone was calling YOU a simp? How lame you look right now?

And you're a troll for setting up shop in this thread and continually coming back with absolutely nothing productive to say.

Some people want to see Scarface on a big screen because they never had the opportunity to. Different experience for some.

If you can't grasp that at all, then the only close minded idiot in here is you.

But face it, the only reason you're really against this is because you're a penny pinching broke bastard. Not a problem for all of us.

Now I see why you so mad.

LOL @ liking drake's music making me a simp. +#%%.
I mean all things considered man, he did create one of the biggest simp anthems of all time with "Marvin's Room."  Just saying...

can somone define "simp" for me?

Yes, really i dont know what it means. thanks

edit//

nevermind found it. Still dont get how it relates to watching a movie.

urban dictionary:

Simp: a guy who acts all tough like he doesn't care about his girlfriend around his friends but acts all whipped in front of his girlfriend.

(to friends)
Simp: Alicia's nothin to me. I don't even like her, man. I'm just playin her.
(to Alicia)
Simp: Baby girl, i love you. You're my everything

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Why y'all so mad? A young fly dude just telling the trutb

First of all your not fly you're just dumb so just keep you're Stupid views to your self and get ready for therapy tomorrow Because it's obvious your mom and dad are actually cousinsBecause if they weren't you would be able to spell a small word like truth Correctly

Spoiler [+]
next time use a comma and a period. i held my breath trying to read all that and almost passed out.
smile.gif

it was funny though.

just bought my ticket 
pimp.gif
seeing it out Tyson's AMC in VA. Never seen it on the big screen. Cant wait 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Why y'all so mad? A young fly dude just telling the trutb

First of all your not fly you're just dumb so just keep you're Stupid views to your self and get ready for therapy tomorrow Because it's obvious your mom and dad are actually cousins Because if they weren't you would be able to spell a small word like truth Correctly

Spoiler [+]
next time use a comma and a period. i held my breath trying to read all that and almost passed out.
smile.gif

it was funny though.
truth.
was a bit hard to understand..

now back to the people that are going to watch an old #%# movie on the big screen.  Have fun..i bet all yall fall asleep a quarter of the way through. boring #%# movie.  

^^^^^^ This dude salty cause all he could afford was a thin slice of sbarro pizza for his visiting ex from NY 
laugh.gif
. F outta here son!
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NewEra202

^^^^^^ This dude salty cause all he could afford was a thin slice of sbarro pizza for his visiting ex from NY 
laugh.gif
. F outta here son!
30t6p3b.gif
and a cinnabon, my dude.

Back
Top Bottom