Anyone got a pic of Jared Jefferies's Knicks colored VIII's?

I swore I just saw him wearing them in the Knicks/Heat game, I know NT was probably on top of this weeks ago. They looked pretty ill, I need pics!

I dont have the pic but there are a few pics on post here or just pull up his bio on yahoo and check teh pics gallery...the show is pretty dope

js0llx.jpg

Never liked low tops...

i dont like player exclusives that much. i don't know why. i just think that it's hyped up because it's a "P.E." and any of thosecolorways came out, it would've been labeled wack. i stay og's. aquas and playoffs
pimp.gif

Actually, these are kinda wack, Q's 8's and Fred Jones had better pairs of 8's during home games. These here are gabbage...

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i dont like player exclusives that much. i don't know why. i just think that it's hyped up because it's a "P.E." and any of those colorways came out, it would've been labeled wack. i stay og's. aquas and playoffs
pimp.gif

hahahahahahahahahahahaha you have to be the biggest hypocrite ever!!!!

How about this statement:

I dont like originals that much. I dont know why. I just think that it's hyped up because they are "OGs" and any of those colorways came out,it would've been labeled wack. I stay PEs ray allens and josh howards!!!

Your being a hypocrite because you know damn well if the aquas would have released last year for the first time you would have thought they were wack!! Samewith carmines, those hideous 7s MJ wore in the commercial against MJ(michael jackson), and shadows!!

Best PE VIII's I've seen IMO, are Kobe's (and yes maybe I'm being a little biased because they are Laker colors)
tongue.gif

1911291.jpg

Originally Posted by LStepCorrect81

How could anyone think that of the black/cement III's

Ya those are actually the ones that dont belong on the list cuz i like em too but the guy that i quoted knows well that he hates Air Jordan 8 Pea Pods butif they were original the aftermath of their recent release would have been the opposite.

But your right ill edit those out cuz i like em too haha.

8 lows are terrible, 8 lows in that knicks colorway is straight trash

Originally Posted by EMac291

i dont like player exclusives that much. i don't know why. i just think that it's hyped up because it's a "P.E." and any of those colorways came out, it would've been labeled wack. i stay og's. aquas and playoffs
pimp.gif

I dont like originals that much. I dont know why. I just think that it's hyped up because they are "OGs" and any of those colorways came out, it would've been labeled wack. I stay PEs ray allens and josh howards!!!

Your being a hypocrite because you know damn well if the aquas would have released last year for the first time you would have thought they were wack!! Same with carmines, those hideous 7s MJ wore in the commercial against MJ(michael jackson), and shadows!!
Wow! It's like he has a statement copied and he pastes it when needed. This is how his statement is originally copied:

I dont like _______ that much. I dont know why. I just think that it's hyped up because they are _______ and any of those colorways came out, itwould've been labeled wack. I stay ___ (./,) ________ and ________!!!

All he has to do is fill in the blanks!

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by EMac291

pimp.gif

I dont like originals that much. I dont know why. I just think that it's hyped up because they are "OGs" and any of those colorways came out, it would've been labeled wack. I stay PEs ray allens and josh howards!!!

Your being a hypocrite because you know damn well if the aquas would have released last year for the first time you would have thought they were wack!! Same with carmines, those hideous 7s MJ wore in the commercial against MJ(michael jackson), and shadows!!
Wow! It's like he has a statement copied and he pastes it when needed. This is how his statement is originally copied:

I dont like _______ that much. I dont know why. I just think that it's hyped up because they are _______ and any of those colorways came out, it would've been labeled wack. I stay ___ (./,) ________ and ________!!!

All he has to do is fill in the blanks!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom