anyone have info on the 10AC Quickstrike -- is it JP only?

Anyone have info on the 10AC Quickstrike? I think it started out as JP exclusive, but now I am hearing some may drop to limited QS accounts in the states. Footscape woven chukka and trainer dunk low.

I heard that they will be a QS in the states. Not sure when tho.
Trainers are nice... im not too sure about the wovens....

0a9154ecb1276eb3ad654d29947c2db2c8cefd7.jpg

44435620e36eb36f25966973b4ce52d3f44f66b.jpg

Thanks for the photos! I am feelin both. Really FRESH and clean. My gripe with alot of the previous Trainer Dunks was that they weren't clean -- love theperforated toe box on these and it looks like there is some patent on there too.
pimp.gif
Footscapes are just sick!!!!!! I'm gonna get em and just DS 'em.

both kicks will be release in the states. a couple of stores will release them this weekend!!!

I'm hearing it's a "limited Quickstrike", so more limited than a regular Quickstrike, but less limited than Tier 0
nerd.gif

Either way, word is the States are getting the leftovers of what didn't drop in Japan, so not many will be out there.

Release date is 1/18. Anyone have a line on specific stores that will get them this weekend?

I just copped the woven chukkas and DAMN these things are sexy!

I usually wear a 13 and I guess they only went up to 12. I tried the 12 on, which I never do, but I wanted these badly and to my surprise they fit perfectly!

The black woven part is 3M and patent. This is my first pair of wovens, though I've been wanting a pair for a while and I am very pleased.

Parallel Plane: where did you get yours?? I am looking for a 10 in both the dunk and footscape and so far they are no where to be found in my area. Trying todecide whether I should go the EBAY route.
nerd.gif

I got mine at my local shop. They are on ebay right now for $169 which is only $29 above retail, but then when you factor in shipping, I guess they'll bepretty pricey.

thanks Parallel Plane. I'm going to contact the EBAY seller (very legit -- I've bought from them before) and see if I can work out a deal for bothpairs. Wish me luck!

anyone know if the trainers fit like the Stussy ones? Stussy ones came only in whole sizes I usually wear a 9.5 and the Stussy ones I got a 9. had to stretchthem out. With these I ordered a 9.5 would they fit fine or loose?

These Trainers come in whole and 1/2 sizes. I am a 10, so I can't help with sizing on these, 'cause I'm going for the 10 in these. Looks likethere is no 13, because the Ebay seller has a FSR, and no 13, and I looked on completed items and it's not sold. Usually these QS drops only go to 12.

Took a closer look at both today. I have to say the trainers look real good, and Im growing to like the wovens.

The trainers actually have little stars on the back on the shoe around the ankle...you can barely see it, kinda as if it were something thats supposed to glowin the dark (i hope not... didnt check tho) ill post pics as soon as i upload em.

The wovens have to be one of the lighest shoes ive ever held. amazing.
pimp.gif

Andypark: that's interesting -- I noticed the little stars, and I like 'em because they are SUPER subtle and don't interfere with the overall cleanshoe. I didn't even check if they glow in the dark, but now I'm gonna take a look! I started out liking the Trainer better, but the Footscape is nowby far my favorite of the two. The part patent/ 3M in the weave is whack, and you're right, they are unbelievably light and comfortable. I am now lookingto get a second pair of the Footscapes to DS, since I already rocked the ones I got!!!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom