Anyone have info on the van x proper sk8 hi's? RD, availability, prices? what about the new hosois?

293238375.jpg

293238334.jpg

293238324.jpg

293238272.jpg

293238379.jpg

Proper did a great job on these shoes and the release of them. I got there at 6pm today and picked up the silvers and the navys in a 13 with no problem. Iwas very impressed with the quality. Does anyone have an idea of how many were made and what the size range was. I am thinking of picking up a couple morepairs as Xmas gifts. Thanks NT.

Big ups to PROPER! This collab turned out really well. Glad to see y'all feeling em! I'm def lovin em.

Sizings went from ladies to mens so everybody can get a pair!

-rc

So glad the wait is over! Dropped Friday afternoon, copped mine (navys and purples) Saturday morning with no problem. These are so much better than anyundefereated collab, and rank up there with the best supreme collab's. Awsome detail, amazing materials, and THE BOX!!!!! So Cal peeps are ******ed ifyou pass on these. Can't believe BIN's on Ebay are $175-$200!!!

I got the email on friday mid day and called up. Im glad i didnt buy these over the phone because they ran big. Traffic was bad but definetly trying them onwas good. didnt need a sz 13, the 12s fit perfect.

I was thinking that they were going to fit like the undftd collab but they didnt i
These are so much better than any undefeated collab
really?!!!

I think UNDFTD vans collab was way better... thick tongue, way better insole. I mean, all Proper did was change the color and the box... I think they did agood job, i really like my pairs. I think UNDFTD did way more with the details.

I know im going to regret not getting the purple but eh.. i like what proper did though. good job!

UNDFTD vans are def way better than the propers. I'm not mad at the propers, but if i had to choose, UNDFTD all the way.

if anyone can help me out and get me a size 11-12 ill appreciate it. i tried calling today but they said my zip code didnt match my credit card which made nosense. i been living here since i was born

That picture is a little deceptive because it doesn't really show how shiny they are.

I'm Glad I provided the picture to you guys..

Congrats to those who were able to pick up!

As of right now, no sign if a restock. There were plenty pairs made for this release, plus they did phone orders!

Originally Posted by Jose Marti

Whats the material on these?
It's some kind of satin-ish type of material. It's sort of hard to describe it. Here is a close up pic of it though.

...wow...I've gotta stray from nike for a while...everyone else is making some real major fashion statements

Back
Top Bottom