anyone have pic's of da chi-town XIX???

i was at the lincoln wood mall n chicago several years ago and seen these wht/rd XIX's and they had chi-town writen on da back of em'' if any 1 haspics please share that was da 1st and last time i have ever seen them........thanx.............

i was at the lincoln wood mall n chicago several years ago and seen these wht/rd XIX's and they had chi-town writen on da back of em'' if any 1 haspics please share that was da 1st and last time i have ever seen them........thanx.............

Originally Posted by eazy38

i was at the lincoln wood mall n chicago several years ago and seen these wht/rd XIX's and they had chi-town writen on da back of em'' if any 1 has pics please share that was da 1st and last time i have ever seen them........thanx.............

there very nice

i love that mall

i was at the lincoln wood mall n chicago several years ago and seen these wht/rd XIX's and they had chi-town writen on da back of em'' if any 1 has pics please share that was da 1st and last time i have ever seen them........thanx.............

there very nice

i love that mall

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

I was thinking was s dubl was thinking but are you sure they said "chi-town" on the back?

yeah positive n da same writng but chi-town wanted to copp so bad but funds was 2 low F#@%^n snoozzed!!!!!
frown.gif

I was thinking was s dubl was thinking but are you sure they said "chi-town" on the back?

yeah positive n da same writng but chi-town wanted to copp so bad but funds was 2 low F#@%^n snoozzed!!!!!
frown.gif

^^^ Na you trippen' da West Coast is the best out of all 19s white that black patent leather and the black snake skin damn those i sexy and i just copped acouple days ago.

^^^ Na you trippen' da West Coast is the best out of all 19s white that black patent leather and the black snake skin damn those i sexy and i just copped acouple days ago.

frown.gif
strange... because i have NEVER seen those or even heard of those before... what store was it? are you sure they were authentic?

Back
Top Bottom