Anyone have this movie on their radar: CATFISH

kcenaek0rb

Banned
Can either be a real entertaining thriller or something real iffy and fake (Paranormal Activity)

Can either be a real entertaining thriller or something real iffy and fake (Paranormal Activity)

yeah there was a thread a few months ago for this, kind of interested in the 'twist.'

yeah there was a thread a few months ago for this, kind of interested in the 'twist.'

im looking forward to it..but most likely we'll be disapointed, most of these trailers now a days have a way of making a movie seem way better then it really is..

but im also looking forward to the movie adaption of "mountains of madness" directed by Guillermo Del Toro and produced by James Cameron... i read the book and it was
pimp.gif
lets hope the movie is too..

im looking forward to it..but most likely we'll be disapointed, most of these trailers now a days have a way of making a movie seem way better then it really is..

but im also looking forward to the movie adaption of "mountains of madness" directed by Guillermo Del Toro and produced by James Cameron... i read the book and it was
pimp.gif
lets hope the movie is too..

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I heard good things. I'll look out for it.

Heard some good things as well. But the commercial says "the last 40 minutes will leave you thrilled" (or something very similar to that) which means its really only the last 20 minutes that will be worthwhile and as much I'm intrigued by this film I don't want to sit through a movie for an hour and a half to watch the last "40 minutes". 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I heard good things. I'll look out for it.

Heard some good things as well. But the commercial says "the last 40 minutes will leave you thrilled" (or something very similar to that) which means its really only the last 20 minutes that will be worthwhile and as much I'm intrigued by this film I don't want to sit through a movie for an hour and a half to watch the last "40 minutes". 
grin.gif

either shes:

A.) a man
B.) has some disease (HIV, AIDS, herpes)
C.) is dead or has been dead for a long period of time
D.) never existed

and I doubt its really a "true" story....

still gonna watch tho

either shes:

A.) a man
B.) has some disease (HIV, AIDS, herpes)
C.) is dead or has been dead for a long period of time
D.) never existed

and I doubt its really a "true" story....

still gonna watch tho

this movie should be called TROLLED cause dude fell for the most epic deception facebook has to offer. Seriously on another note dude Nev does not need a blanket to sleep. just saying look at his chest. 

this movie should be called TROLLED cause dude fell for the most epic deception facebook has to offer. Seriously on another note dude Nev does not need a blanket to sleep. just saying look at his chest. 

Originally Posted by townlegend
You should check for this docu called talhotblond. It's kinda like the premise of this movie, except it happened, and it did not end well.

Originally Posted by townlegend
You should check for this docu called talhotblond. It's kinda like the premise of this movie, except it happened, and it did not end well.

I've heard good things about this joint. Some people have said it's 'the scariest movie of the year'. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom