Anyone have this movie on their radar: CATFISH

I've heard good things about this joint. Some people have said it's 'the scariest movie of the year'. 
nerd.gif

When they were in the car driving to the farm, that should have looked just like a video a certain NTer promised to make of him driving down a murderer's driveway.
Too bad it never happened
30t6p3b.gif

When they were in the car driving to the farm, that should have looked just like a video a certain NTer promised to make of him driving down a murderer's driveway.
Too bad it never happened
30t6p3b.gif

I haven't heard a single thing about this film other than it is good. No one is willing to say ANYTHING about the film other than "go see it" because apparently any info on the film will ruin it 
ohwell.gif

I haven't heard a single thing about this film other than it is good. No one is willing to say ANYTHING about the film other than "go see it" because apparently any info on the film will ruin it 
ohwell.gif

I heard over the radio the other day that this film was actually really good and that it's really worth watching. After watching this trailer I'm actually eager to know what it's about.
ohwell.gif

I heard over the radio the other day that this film was actually really good and that it's really worth watching. After watching this trailer I'm actually eager to know what it's about.
ohwell.gif

i've seen it. it's NOT scary at all, just a lil disturbing. it is about a guy that meets a girl and they develop some kinda relationship via facebook.

here is what's happens (written in black to hide for those that don't want spoilers - i don't know how to do the 'spoiler' trick):

that nev guy gets in the mix with a girl and the develop a relationship via facebook and then it escalates into phone calls and when it comes time to meet, something is not right. he then decides to show up for a surprise visit to his girl and it turns out it's some old house wife pretending to be the girl on facebook. she stole pics of a young girl and made up this fake world for her and that nev guy was sucked into it.

i've seen it. it's NOT scary at all, just a lil disturbing. it is about a guy that meets a girl and they develop some kinda relationship via facebook.

here is what's happens (written in black to hide for those that don't want spoilers - i don't know how to do the 'spoiler' trick):

that nev guy gets in the mix with a girl and the develop a relationship via facebook and then it escalates into phone calls and when it comes time to meet, something is not right. he then decides to show up for a surprise visit to his girl and it turns out it's some old house wife pretending to be the girl on facebook. she stole pics of a young girl and made up this fake world for her and that nev guy was sucked into it.

saw the trailer and was really interested.  read the spoiler and got the feeling that the trailer was kind of misleading, but I might check it out still

saw the trailer and was really interested.  read the spoiler and got the feeling that the trailer was kind of misleading, but I might check it out still

Back
Top Bottom