Anyone here ever get pulled over "driving to close"

Originally Posted by Ghost703

I got pulled over for this in Durham, NC in Feb.

it was definitely some DWB bull crap, i was driving a rental with Michigan tags... I think the cop just pulled me over and wanted to get up in my !$#.... see if he could smell weed or something or find drugs and throw me in jail but he said don't follow so close and let me go
smh.gif
I wasnt even tailgating nobody it was the middle of the freaking day and like no one else was on the interstate. damn i hate cops
Pretty much the same situation, i still got my TN plates and i got pulled over leaving work (in NJ). If anything I thought i was getting pulledover for not having my headlights on. This happend during the daytime but it rained earlier and was still day light. It was just some bull because he wassitting there in the middle of the island of grass and as soon as i saw the cop I put my breaks (a good 10-15 seconds before i even passed the cop).

I hate ppl who tailgate, it should be illegal everywhere. Don't get behind me too close cause I've been known to gas, break, dip lol.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you can definitely get a ticket for tailgating... it's called wreckless driving
+1. I hate it when I see cars tail gating me for one reason...I don't know if they can brake fast enough if I need to brake abruptly.

Yea that is my only concern

Back
Top Bottom