Anyone here have over $100k in Student Loan DEBT? vol. $

mine is about 20k, but my brother's loans are def going to be over $200k after he's done with his school

mine is about 20k, but my brother's loans are def going to be over $200k after he's done with his school

Originally Posted by jehims

That's crazy.  What's your brother majoring in?

Originally Posted by jehims

That's crazy.  What's your brother majoring in?

No thankfully.  I know mine is over 20.  I am too scared to look but it is probably in the 25-30K range.

No thankfully.  I know mine is over 20.  I am too scared to look but it is probably in the 25-30K range.

I'll probably be sitting at JUST over 100k once I graduate (I'm in Dentistry)

I'll probably be sitting at JUST over 100k once I graduate (I'm in Dentistry)

100k!?!?!?!?!

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
RIP to anyone with that type of debt

24k undergrad

easy 150 for law school...

BUT i live in fl with a great loan forgiveness program. ill work 10 years at legal aid to only end up paying like 46 of that 150 and have like 0 debt at 37 with 10 years experience seeing every type of case entering the job market or making my way up the ladder to civil judge.

24k undergrad

easy 150 for law school...

BUT i live in fl with a great loan forgiveness program. ill work 10 years at legal aid to only end up paying like 46 of that 150 and have like 0 debt at 37 with 10 years experience seeing every type of case entering the job market or making my way up the ladder to civil judge.

subsidized loans FTW

i graduated (b.s.) with 13k in student loans. paid it off 9 months after graduation (i get 6 months grace period, so i really only had to pay interest for 3 months).
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom