Anyone here wear baseball caps/folded brims?

burymeag

Banned
Tired of my ugly hair style so i been thinkin about getting into baseball caps.

i dont look good in new eras/5 panels/snapback etc. Anyone here still rock baseball caps?

looking to buy somethin like this:

Last edited:
New Era = Baseball caps 

Not sure if I'm understanding your question ...

Wear Kangol .... your welcome!

anyway, I was wearing this today with low grey/yellow 11's

I dont mess with snap backs

Last edited:
Tired of my ugly hair style so i been thinkin about getting into baseball caps.

i dont look good in new eras/5 panels/snapback etc. Anyone here still rock baseball caps?

looking to buy somethin like this:
why dont you get a new hair style?    

That cap is sick though, so your more of a fan of folded brims..  Honestly, I prefer snapbacks or snapstraps..  Not a huge fan of fitted caps anymore.

i just refer to them "adjustable" since they dont qualify as fitteds or snapbacks...

47 brand makes decent ones, also look at american needle...

have two Cubs ones from 47 brand.

Last edited:
why dont you get a new hair style?    

That cap is sick though, so your more of a fan of folded brims..  Honestly, I prefer snapbacks or snapstraps..  Not a huge fan of fitted caps anymore.
not really the hairstyle but im just too lazy to keep styling it every morning going to class, etc.

and yea, i guess a folded brim hat fits my head better 
laugh.gif

New Era = Baseball caps 

Not sure if I'm understanding your question ...

Wear Kangol .... your welcome!

anyway, I was wearing this today with low grey/yellow 11's

I dont mess with snap backs
u right but new eras jus dont fit my head right..

they dont fit his head because new era sucks these days, you cant even go to the store to buy a fitted because the sizing is all over the place.

my brother went to two stores the other day to get an on field and couldnt even find a 7 3/8 that fit correctly. i have the same issue which is why im buying old wools from the 2000's now since those actually fit :smh:

I haven't bought a fitted in days because of New Era's basura sizing.

I might make the switch to snaps, but I don't want to. Not a fan of them.

Last edited:
they dont fit his head because new era sucks these days, you cant even go to the store to buy a fitted because the sizing is all over the place.

my brother went to two stores the other day to get an on field and couldnt even find a 7 3/8 that fit correctly. i have the same issue which is why im buying old wools from the 2000's now since those actually fit :smh:

I have to try on six or seven 7 3/8s to find one that fits decently. How is it so hard to find a proper fit in the most common size :x

Don't even get me started on the crown sizing. Some New Eras have me looking like I'm wearing a top hat

May I suggest stepping outside the high crown bulky New Era generation and more into the on field college hat brands. Zephyr, The Game, and Proline all make some top notch products

I wear New Eras and fold the brim.

I think that's how they look best. Not like folded completely, but just a slight fold looks good imo.

Roman Pro was a brand that was really cool. They made baseball hats in the old school shape with the shorter brim. You can hardly find them anymore though, just on ebay for high prices. Does anyone make hats like these anymore?

To answer your question, I prefer hats with a curve on them as i've gotten older. For MLB hats check out American Needle. 47 brand is another good brand someone already mentioned.

View media item 561958

Last edited:
Can someone point me in the direction as to where to find the old school NE hats w/ the grey underbrim? Can't stand the new ones. Sizing is all over the place.

Can someone point me in the direction as to where to find the old school NE hats w/ the grey underbrim? Can't stand the new ones. Sizing is all over the place.

ebay is the only place but its been running dry. got lucky about a month and a half ago and found a couple brand new ones for cheap,

since then, i check multuple times a day and nothings popped up in 7 3/8 :x

I like hats like this, fits me perfect and I have a thick ***** head. Can't even wear the 5 panel I bought. :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom