Anyone here who doesn't believe in Evolution?

Seriously though, WHY? Oh I get it, you're attempting to be one of those dbags that looks down on other people's beliefs online for NO reason at all. Carry on...

Seriously though, WHY? Oh I get it, you're attempting to be one of those dbags that looks down on other people's beliefs online for NO reason at all. Carry on...

Originally Posted by Murda He

A bit quick in judgment, no?

Reminds me of that thread where OP said his friend didn't believe/refused to believe in gravity
roll.gif

i think christians have been going with the whole "definition of a day" thing.

like the bible being figurative as opposed to literal.,
on the first day, god created this or that
on the second day this or that

so what did God consider a day to be? clearly we've never seen talking serpents or parting seas either, but again i think most are aware of the bibles proverbial literate.

in other words a day couldve been 10000000 years, or whatever so whos to say evolution didnt occur between one and another of those days?

basically that allows for beleiving all that jazz, whilst staying logical, and knowing that science is indeed correct.

so what did God consider a day to be? clearly we've never seen talking serpents or parting seas either, but again i think most are aware of the bibles proverbial literate.

in other words a day couldve been 10000000 years, or whatever so whos to say evolution didnt occur between one and another of those days?

basically that allows for beleiving all that jazz, whilst staying logical, and knowing that science is indeed correct.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Just quick enough. Any slower and some other LEES ACCURATE response would have been first.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Just quick enough. Any slower and some other LEES ACCURATE response would have been first.

Present ... I mean, I believe in the evolution of animals but somethin inside doesnt accept the fact that my super distant cuz is an ape ...

Present ... I mean, I believe in the evolution of animals but somethin inside doesnt accept the fact that my super distant cuz is an ape ...

LOL going to school and getting an education being synonymous with getting beliefs forced down your throat. Teachers need to get the %%## outta here with all that planets revolve around the sun nonsense.

Originally Posted by damn its me

I've alwayys felt this way, even as a little kid. The bible taught me about symbolism and metaphores WAY before elementary school...  and yet, I will go so far as to "swear to God" that there are fundementalist that REALLY think the earth is 7,000 years old and that God made this mug in less than 800 hours total-- and dinosaurs never existed. But there are far more pertinent things to judge people on.

LOL going to school and getting an education being synonymous with getting beliefs forced down your throat. Teachers need to get the %%## outta here with all that planets revolve around the sun nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom