Anyone know how to get wrinkles out of NikeFit hoodies?

Do I need to use a special ironing technique or something? Because the way I'm doing it doesn't work. 
ohwell.gif

Do I need to use a special ironing technique or something? Because the way I'm doing it doesn't work. 
ohwell.gif

Stick it in the bathroom turn the shower on hot, if your iron doesn't have a steam option

Stick it in the bathroom turn the shower on hot, if your iron doesn't have a steam option

I don't own an iron
laugh.gif
I just steam em. Been meaning to get a hand held steamer but eh

I don't own an iron
laugh.gif
I just steam em. Been meaning to get a hand held steamer but eh

I stick it in the dryer but shower steaming?

hey as long as it gets the job done *kanye shrug*

I stick it in the dryer but shower steaming?

hey as long as it gets the job done *kanye shrug*

Puttin it in the dryer doesn't work, I'll try the bathroom method. This busted %$% iron doesn't even have any buttons on it.
laugh.gif

Puttin it in the dryer doesn't work, I'll try the bathroom method. This busted %$% iron doesn't even have any buttons on it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Nawth21

that's a hotel room/travel trick
 Normally I'd just stick it in the dryer but I'm too cheap to spend 1.25 to dry one item of clothing. 

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Nawth21

that's a hotel room/travel trick
 Normally I'd just stick it in the dryer but I'm too cheap to spend 1.25 to dry one item of clothing. 

Back
Top Bottom