anyone know how well the foamposite/foamposite pros perform??

I dont think that the foams are made to ball in anymore. Theyre cheaply made nowadays

Originally Posted by KingZel

I dont think that the foams are made to ball in anymore. Theyre cheaply made nowadays
The irony is that they are also one of Nike's most expensive sneakers. To the OP, the shoe is a bit on the bulky side and the only breathability is in the tongue - so your feet can get quite hot in them. I honestly do not know if the Foamposites made in China have the same qualities as their OG or made in Taiwan counterparts, ie. the 'Foamposite' material would mould to your foot giving you the perfect fit. 

The newer made in china foamposite ones and pros do mold to the feet although it takes quite some time.
The cushioning is awesome anything with full length zoom double stacked in the heel and the fit and comfort is great. No sliding around once the foamposite molds to your foot.
I have the 2010 "pearls" and the outsole lasted me a long time playing mostly outdoors and indoors and the foamposite held up very well no creases except for at the midsole area
The traction is great in either the foam one or pro.
The shoe is also very stable and has great ankle support.

If you can get past the weight, they feel light and play light on feet.

I don't know if the retros that cost $220 now are any different but you could still play in the shoe

Back
Top Bottom