Anyone not comfy with condoms?

Y'all. I even on team raw like 5 years and now I have this new chick who wants to use the balloon. Anytime I try putting it on that feel goes away. Guess I was spoiled going in in free with my willy.
Any other things to use? And my girl don't do pills. Any of y'all girls have the nuvo rings?

Y'all. I even on team raw like 5 years and now I have this new chick who wants to use the balloon. Anytime I try putting it on that feel goes away. Guess I was spoiled going in in free with my willy.
Any other things to use? And my girl don't do pills. Any of y'all girls have the nuvo rings?
hmm.  welp, if she wants to use one there is usually a reason.  she just wanna be safe from pregnancy?  those rings suck, they hurt the girl and it feels really weird.  i know that feel, condoms suck but as a former member of #teamraw i gotta say if your girl wants you to wear you should 
laugh.gif

assuming you are both tested and practicing monogamy . . . NuvaRing is a good option. There's also the birth control patch (Ortho Evra?) and the sponge, etc. And it'll be on the woman the go see her doctor and be prescribed and taught to properly use whatever birth control method she decides on.

of course, none of these birth control methods prevent sexually transmitted diseases (STD's).

I never really messed with the rubbers, but I always knew who I was messing with and I only mess with my girl so I don't have to worry about it too much. 

I've never gone raw, I don't even want to yet because I know there is no turning back :lol:
True story. I put on a condom for the first time since college about a year ago just for kicks and it was off within like 30 seconds lol. Not even close to the same feeling and I simply can't go back. Get a girl that's on the pill and get ur selves tested and have fun!

Few years ago, I thought about going raw until overheard my mom & aunt talmbout how many birth control babies are in our family.

I just can't afford to take that risk.

Nope. I wear them until I'm comfortable with the chick I'm with. Rather wear them and be safe than not wear one and end up with a kid by somebody who I wouldn't want to be the mother. One of my best friends just don't know :smh:

Last edited:
I only use the ultra thin kind. Trojan or Magnum, everything else kills my vibe.

I haven't gone raw in like 2 years. I miss it. :smh:

Last edited:
Yeah but I'm not comfortable with the herps or more kids, so...

Few years ago, I thought about going raw until overheard my mom & aunt talmbout how many birth control babies are in our family.

Listen to this man. None of that **** is 100%. Hell, condoms are only 93% effective. You'll be looking real stupid at the baby shower.

...besides, NT trusts no woman. Why y'all trust her with the birth control? You wanna trust her with the next couple decades of your life? Ooookay...

Last edited:
Ive only used a condom twice in my life. I hate em. I just turned 28. I have no kids. Master your stroke game and stay fit.

I didn't have a kid at 28 either, had my stroke mastered, stayed fit and that's the year I got my ex pregnant. :lol:

But condoms? Nope. Can't do it.

Yeah but I'm not comfortable with the herps or more kids, so...

Originally Posted by ill steelo  

Listen to this man. None of that **** is 100%. Hell, condoms are only 93% effective. You'll be looking real stupid at the baby shower.

...besides, NT trusts no woman. Why y'all trust her with the birth control? You wanna trust her with the next couple decades of your life? Ooookay...
This man has it all figured out.

You really finna trust her with your life OP? I'll see you in the confessions thread seeking help when child support got you livin on the corner.

Don't do it. Wrap your boy up you don't want to risk having a kid by some random chance and you don't wanna get an std. why risk it?

Break up with her. And **** all that baby talk, if she don't let you nut in her mouth find a new lady

Back
Top Bottom