Anyone notice all confirmed packs are bulls colors?

Seriously, why is everyone asking for the most dope colors of these shoes in the packs? I mean I prefer any blue over any red any day. However not one pack has any September blue, Obsidian, lighting yellow, bordeaux, basically nothing Ill!!!

I'm sorry it just seems like you guys don't get it, JB only wants us wearing white/black-red for '08. I can be wrong, so somebody prove it.

Discuss

werent spacejams somewhat confirmed for the xi/xii pack? i think thats the closest thing youll get to blue on a shoe for the packs

since the packs will be sort of a tribute to his legacy in a way, wouldn't it be right to put bulls colorways in the packs?

stop that my dude, if your gonna tribute something do it right.
grin.gif

I'm a Jordan head to 7th power, thats all I buy with my discount.
happy.gif

Didn't the goat wear some sort of blue jersey in his career? (excuse my sarcasm)
alien.gif

All I'm saying is that there is some fire that will remain in the vault and since it has no red we won't see it for at least another year. (beoptimistic)
nerd.gif

No I'm not talking about colors we as a people prefer to be retrod because thats not just feasible.
mad.gif

All Im saying is that on some real, Im about 2 wear black/white-red for the next 12 months
laugh.gif

no I see where you're coming from, because I've said it as well. The packs will more than likely do well for collectors, but I along with othersI'm sure plan on wearing any pairs purchased. So with that in mind, everything loses its luster knowing that we are receiving MANY white/black/red coloredshoes. I think there are many other different areas of MJs life and career that inspiration for new colors could have come from, let alone all the unused OGand past colors. Why couldn't we have gotten a Laney V retro, or an Olympic VI? All were representative of Jordan's career just as much as theassortment of white/black/red colorways we are getting.

If these packages were exact tributes to their former models, I could live with mostly "bulls" colors. But knowing that they are essentially thesub-par retros we have gotten since the beginning of the decade, with a little added flair to a box or two makes an all white/black/red series of shoes a lotmore unappealing

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

XVII:Black suede/carolina
XI:Space Jam
Beat me to it.

Honestly, you are complaining about all Bulls colorways. If they had mixed it up, someone would be complaining about the "wack colorways" Jordanbrought out. Not everyone can be pleased by their choice, but I believe the avenue they decided upon was one that would be accepted by the majority of AJ fans.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Honestly, you are complaining about all Bulls colorways. If they had mixed it up, someone would be complaining about the "wack colorways" Jordan brought out. Not everyone can be pleased by their choice, but I believe the avenue they decided upon was one that would be accepted by the majority of AJ fans.

anyone else?

Originally Posted by regui8er

being from chicago, i like bulls colors, so im not complaining

true that. I don't mind the colorways since that's where I'm from as well.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Seriously, why is everyone asking for the most dope colors of these shoes in the packs? I mean I prefer any blue over any red any day. However not one pack has any September blue, Obsidian, lighting yellow, bordeaux, basically nothing Ill!!!

I'm sorry it just seems like you guys don't get it, JB only wants us wearing white/black-red for '08. I can be wrong, so somebody prove it.

Discuss

helll yeah i'll take the blue version of every shoe. space jams, etc. i mean the 'alternative' colorway was always ALWAYS doper.

X Black/Grey Shadow is a Bulls color? It's confirmed no?
If it's a bulls color, why not White/Black/Red instead?
XIV may seem like OG Black/Red, why not White/Red instead?
Because IX is White/Black/Red, that would make perfect sense.

September blue, Obsidian, lighting yellow, bordeaux, basically nothing
It's Sport Blue and I agree with you wholeheartedly. The colour selection for these packages is garbage. It would'be been nice to have a'Carolina' coloured package, 'Laney HS' coloured package or even a 'Wizard' coloured package. Easy pass on the majority of these packsdue to the bland colourways.

Honestly, you are complaining about all Bulls colorways. If they had mixed it up, someone would be complaining about the "wack colorways" Jordan brought out. Not everyone can be pleased by their choice, but I believe the avenue they decided upon was one that would be accepted by the majority of AJ fans.
True

There's still many chances for unconfirmed shoes to be non-Chicago colors. XVIIIs and XIXs possibly.

I keep on hearing that the XVIs will be black suede and silver from the other posts...are you all sure that it is gonna be black suede and Carolina??I hopeyou're right b/c I would prefer the latter much more...

yea they should have definitely used other colors besides black white and red.
i mean, what sense does it make to have the shoes come out in the colors that are so deeply embedded into MJ's career?

JB should have just used Pistons colors, or even Utah colors.
how they came to the conclusion to use the colors associated with the uniform that MJ won 6 NBA championship ring in instead of using blues and yellows isbeyond me.

is this getting through to you yet?

it amazes me topics like this come up.
what fan, collector, whatever, in their right mind, would want Air Jordan signature models to be released in any other colorway but Red, Black and White?

Back
Top Bottom