Anyone notice all confirmed packs are bulls colors?

Originally Posted by jordan4life09

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

XVII:Black suede/carolina
XI:Space Jam
Link to confirmation??

Neither have been fully confirmed, but those are the strong rumors for now. From what I've read, the XVII is stillblack/silver, but with a different material (likely suede) and the color placement can differ also. Don't be surprised if they throw out a curve on thatSpace Jam & make it a low with a red jumpman or something to switch it up. If there's a moneymaker they have in the fold, it's the Mid-cut XI,& I really don't see them putting it in a pack they know will sell good regardless (that would be something you put with a XV or a shoe that needs asmuch help as possible). I wouldn't be mad at all though if it was a straight retro though.
As far as Bulls colors are concerned, it's a lose/lose in a way. People like to complain about the wildcolors they tend to use from time to time & ask for simple, OG style colors instead but when they do so, they get heat for it. I have no problem with it,since I don't think I'll cop anything other than the XVI/VII or XI/XII pack, but I can see why it is an issue if you purchase multiple pack combos& get stuck with the same colors over & over. They could go a little left-field on a few models & still do quite good, IMO.

I don't understand. JB is releasing a bunch of rare colorways that shoe collectors want, whether they have OG or not want to get there hands on. Yet peoplestill complain. Thats NT 4 ya.
roll.gif
VIII's are mostlikely gonna b bredsand XV are hopfully obseidons

I know that I'm not complaining. Just keep the discussion open. In theory what this post means that for the next 12 months (speaking for myself) willdecide to buy the packs I know are (almost) all going 2 be in the same color. It doesn't give me much variety the dressing department (being that I wear mykicks).
ohwell.gif

Keep in mind that no more signature shoes and retros will be released until 23 more years (once again, excuse the sarcasm) and only jumpman, trainer and teamsjays will be available...
sick.gif

I Love Jays, all I'm saying is that I really wonder whats going 2 happen after everything is done and the 23rd anniversary is finally over?
pimp.gif

We might finally get something really ill...
ohwell.gif

It's like old-school Street Fighter II, and I can't get blue Ken
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Blue all the way man.
Black/carolina XVIIs? Now that's a shoe! Top 3 color combo for me.

The way it seems, each pack is deticated to the people who love the particular model

Which means one person isn't intended to cop each pack

There will be a dif crowd lined up for each pack

But of course there will be someone trying to scoop all of them

I was thinking one bulls one alternate in the packs. I love bulls colorways more than anyone but I like to have a broad range of kicks and that alot of blackand red next year. How many pairs can u have or do u need.

I prefer any blue over any red any day
believe that!!! I disagree with the OD on Bulls colorways but not much can be done. I agree that there are plenty of blue colorways or othercolors for that matter that could've easily taken the place of some of the Bulls colors. I mean, for the 14/9 the Last Shots AND OG colored 9s have beenreleased in the last 7 years so why not some Indiglos or Oxy 14s with some (GASP!) French Blue or CG 9. I know the 9s were released recently as well, but damnthis is the THIRD appearance of that OG colored 9 and with the exception of the white pinstriping and red Jumpman plate we've got a re-issue of the LastShots. I have been forced to incorporate red into my wardrobe where I really didn't want to. If only MJ could've done it with the Mavs or a teampredominately dressed in blue...

i cant believe theyre really gonna do that with the 17's. the wizard colorway would have been great. jb, if you're going to put a blk/silver, atleastlet it be leather like the og, dont put suede on it

Originally Posted by SkyLarkster

There's still many chances for unconfirmed shoes to be non-Chicago colors. XVIIIs and XIXs possibly.

Nope, XVI,XVIII,XIX,XX1 are all Black/Red colorways. XXs are also a bulls colorway. Only shoes with a chance to be different are VIIIs, XX2s and XVs.

I thought they were pretty much releasing original colorways which for most shoes was black and red, but in any case the 17 would be white and blue so Idon't care.

The most legit info-people all seemed to have prefaced their reports on the releases for the last quarter of 2008 with statements like "things can changebetween now and then," etc. I don't think anything is really confirmed until production begins.

The Bull's color way's where the only colors I had as a kid. Every time you would go to pick out the new Jordan it would be either a black shoe or awhite shoe but always in Bull's colors. Not these crazy shoe colors combo they have now. I would be a nice if they where all just Bull's colors totribute the true shoe we all grew up with. This year should be a year of reflection on the greatest shoe line ever.

Originally Posted by monstdog

The Bull's color way's where the only colors I had as a kid. Every time you would go to pick out the new Jordan it would be either a black shoe or a white shoe but always in Bull's colors. Not these crazy shoe colors combo they have now. It would be a nice if they where all just Bull's colors to tribute the true shoe we all grew up with. This year should be a year of reflection on the greatest shoe line ever.

EXACTLY!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I'm sorry it just seems like you guys don't get it, JB only wants us wearing white/black-red for '08. I can be wrong, so somebody prove it.
Originally Posted by SoHi 23

XVII:Black suede/carolina
XI:Space Jam

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

All Im saying is that on some real, Im about 2 wear black/white-red for the next 12 months
laugh.gif

that's because you're a

sheep.JPG

Back
Top Bottom