Anyone notice all confirmed packs are bulls colors?

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Black suede carolina 17 huh?

Could be the hottest 17 EVER if done correctly.
who said anything about black and carolina 17? that isn't even and original colorway and as far as I know they aren't releasing any new colorsin the packs. You may be thinking about the 12's

Where are we at with this?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LStepCorrect81

i hope they don't do that cuz i doubt anyone will wanna buy white, black and red kicks for a whole year
exactly,like u can never have enough jordans with black n red or white n red. im sure there were og colorways with blue in it

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Black suede carolina 17 huh?

Could be the hottest 17 EVER if done correctly.
who said anything about black and carolina 17? that isn't even and original colorway and as far as I know they aren't releasing any new colors in the packs. You may be thinking about the 12's

I don't know anything about the XVII's but the XIV's in the IX/XIV pack is not an OG colorway. So are the Black/RED XXI's in the II/XXIpack and the BLACK/RED XVIII's in V/XVIII pack.

i like the colorway

but if we could get Jordans in our own colors i think this guy would not need to post

they should ID jordans so you can work with like 5 colors and customize the tongues or w/e that would be fire, i would feel like a professional athelete then:tongue:

being that there are no retroes in 2008, that wong be a good idea. I'm not conna wear the same color kcks for an entire year.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I know that I'm not complaining. Just keep the discussion open. In theory what this post means that for the next 12 months (speaking for myself) will decide to buy the packs I know are (almost) all going 2 be in the same color. It doesn't give me much variety the dressing department (being that I wear my kicks).
ohwell.gif

Keep in mind that no more signature shoes and retros will be released until 23 more years (once again, excuse the sarcasm) and only jumpman, trainer and teams jays will be available...
sick.gif

I Love Jays, all I'm saying is that I really wonder whats going 2 happen after everything is done and the 23rd anniversary is finally over?
pimp.gif

We might finally get something really ill...
ohwell.gif

It's like old-school Street Fighter II, and I can't get blue Ken
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

You're not complaining??? - Why would you make a whole topic about it "not complaining" about having to wear blk/wht/red for and entire year?Open your eyes. There is tons of heat already confirmed in the Nike basketball dept for this year. Be a lil more open and not just stick to jordans ifyou're so concerned about colors. Or, you could spend your money on older releases and not have to worry about any of them. Or you could just wear what youalready have.
Seriously, JB FINALLY gives us stuff that isn't rainbow colored and people start complaining. I'm really fed up with wannabe shoecollectors/heads/enthusiests or whatever you classify us as. That's all I've got to say about that. Peace.
...and ease up on the emoticons.
Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Bulls colorways is the way it should be, on all packs.

Agreed

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

XVII:Black suede/carolina
XI:Space Jam
Beat me to it.

Honestly, you are complaining about all Bulls colorways. If they had mixed it up, someone would be complaining about the "wack colorways" Jordan brought out. Not everyone can be pleased by their choice, but I believe the avenue they decided upon was one that would be accepted by the majority of AJ fans.

exactly.

^wouldn't that be nice.
I'm just so used to the fact that we get Jeff Hardy colored LS Jordan's that i forgot that the man played in a black and red uniform of some sorts.
This has been a great discussion thus far, any more input?

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Bulls colorways is the way it should be, on all packs.

word....if i want other colors i'd buy other nikes....black and red are ONLY for jordans as far as im concerned.

Back
Top Bottom