Anyone See The Doc "Hot Coffee" Vol. If You Needed ANOTHER Reason To Hate Big Business

Most people think they know the "McDonald's coffee case," but what they don't know is that corporations have spent millions distorting the case to promote tort reform. HOT COFFEE reveals how big business, aided by the media, brewed a dangerous concoction of manipulation and lies to protect corporate interests. By following four people whose lives were devastated by the attacks on our courts, the film challenges the assumptions Americans hold about "jackpot justice." 

>Pretty good Documentary, Available on HBOGO also. Not surprised about what was said, Big Business is killing America and its crazy how easy they are able to manipulate the public with media and misinformation. America FTL.

Last edited:
I think I'll be watching this on Netflix tonight. Always up for being enlightended. Thanks OP!

Not on Netflix streaming service. Just dvd by mail. Booo!!! Want to watch now, don't want to pay for dvd's by mail.

I watched it a few months ago and I was amazed at the Supreme Court and the percentage of civil cases they overturn. I think it was close to 95%. And I was amazed at the tactics they used to replace that one judge and take him to trial where he was found not guilty. Its worth the time to watch.

came in thinking this was about San Andreas...disappoint flourishes within me.

its seems like all these movies are the same...I'm not convinced people care enough to change

Back
Top Bottom