anyone sick of those NBAs where ______ happens commercials?

it was really cool the first time they did it. especially when they showed the warriors in the playoffs or when it has sheed and ben wallace. but after a fewseasons...its getting really old....i'm seriously getting sick of these commercials. anyone else feel the same?

They're basically running out of images to show in these commercials..

yeah, i don;t understand why they used the same concept. i thought this was last year's thing and they'd have something new this season. they usuallyhave something new each season. blame the economy i guess..... budget cuts in marketing and production.

The concept is still classy. Call me soft, pause, but my favorite ones are the ones showing sportsmanship or teamwork. It shows what the NBA should be about.

I was sick of it since last season when the NBA pretty much rammed the Celtics one down our throats.

Yeah I'm sick of those commercials, they need to come up with some sort of new ad, cuz these are getting real old quick.

Just like Robert Rowell milking the "We Believe" theme for the Warriors
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

They need to stop now, everytime I see another one of those commercials I frantically look for the remote to hit the mute button.

*plays piano chords in head* dundundundundundundun DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDDUNDUND DDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDDDDDDDUDNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUND dundundundundun

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

*plays piano chords in head* dundundundundundundun DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDDUNDUND DDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDDDDDDDUDNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUND DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUND dundundundundun
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Where questionable haircuts happen... Who came up with that.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
yea they're def. running out of material

lmao!!

i HATE these commercials with a passion...

i feel like my intellegence is being insulted.

I don't understand most of them.
eyes.gif

Where ____ and then ____ divided by ____ = ____ happens.

This ain't no @*+#*@* math problem.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 22stylez

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

15foyvd.gif

laugh.gif
uh oh paul seems like you're following the nba with overusing stuff...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
playingggg

roll.gif
@ Leonardo or is it DonateLLo
laugh.gif
...but back to the post i thought the NBA was gonna come up with something newthis year

I don't understand most of them.
eyes.gif

Where ____ and then ____ divided by ____ = ____ happens.

This ain't no @*+#*@* math problem.
indifferent.gif

i know right...i dont wanna think too hard for a damn NBA ad
laugh.gif

I thought it was really lame when they used the same commercial concept to sell NBA gear. Did you see that one? It was on at the beginning of this season, itshowed Melo's headband, somebody's NBA socks, some other gear that you can buy online. It still had that same somber piano music but it was an ad tosell gear. Weak, if you ask me. Blame it on Stern, and fire his square self.

You guys are probably tired of them because of the amount of games we watch versus the target audience.

I personally think they'd have a better effect if one wasn't shown during every commercial break during a game on ESPN/TNT and they aimed for someother networks to gain attention. The marketing campaign in itself could bring back a fan base if it was used properly.

i worked on the original 3 "NBA Amazing" commercial campaign, and at the time they were refreshing to design and animate. i haven't been with thecompany since then, but i'm assuming its the same one handling the new spots. agree with what a lot of people are saying, it's losing it's appeal.some of the longer statements are getting ridiculous too, it worked best with shorter statements imo..

Back
Top Bottom