Anyone Smash a Chick and then kinda Regret it?

Feeling like I should't have......

we works togethers so no pics.... Im just kinda regretting it lol

discuss

" man you suspect..how you get some skins and regret it
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

SUSPECT"

Smashing co-workers is a no go, i know what your feeling man, i had to quit my job after smashin this one chick
at my job, +@%+ caught feelings for me and just made the whole environment awkward. I deeply regret it

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Originally Posted by Nawth21

It's never a good idea to mess with coworkers
Cosign.

For the most part. However, if two people at work are single, like each other a lot and it doesn't interfere with productivity then who cares.
Just to smash though? That can get messed up, yeah.

Yea, i smashed this girl in the movie theater bathroom (i didnt even know her) but she came up to me when i was with my brother in the mall a few months later.I played it like i aint know who she was.

Damn yall on some deep @$+*, I just get drunk and smash ducks, wake up the next morning like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

yeah...Some women put too many emotions into "sex"... These are the women you dont want to have sex with unless you're trying to wifeher....because she'll be blowing your phone up and making you feel like a straight up dog if you dont...

Womens emotions are not to be Effed with....Real talk

After I masturbate I kinda regret it.

Anyone ever masturbate so many times in one day that they just start to cry?

Originally Posted by DenisHot

After I masturbate I kinda regret it.

Anyone ever masturbate so many times in one day that they just start to cry?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea, a couple times when they was really drunk and high, damn near unconcious, i regret it though it kinda gave me a bad rep

Back
Top Bottom