Anyone tried that Guitar Hero Box Meal at KFC?

its an
eek.gif
amount of food...
large_20081029-kfc-guitarhero-fullyloadedboxmeal.jpg

Here's what comes in the Fully Loaded Box Meal:
  • 1 Snacker (mini sandwich)
  • 1 piece chicken (leg or thigh, Original Recipe or Extra Crispy)
  • 2 Crispy Strips
  • 2 sides
  • 1 biscuit
  • 32-ounce drink in flimsy "collector" cup
  • $5 off coupon for GHWT at Best Buy
DAMN!
eek.gif
devil.gif

but is it any good?

besides a thigh and the Dr. Pepper, I didn't like anything when I tried it. I'm sticking to Popeyes

Had it last week... It was literally TINY. They make it sound like they give you a lot, but honestly, once you open that box, it's almost nothing. Thesnacker is smaller than the palm of your hand. Two strips and a drum stick is practically nothing at all. You can finish the two sides in under 5 mins. Themost you really get out of this thing is the drink.

yea its not alot of food. me and my girl were going to share one but ended up disappointed when we opened the box up.

whats there to try? its all the same food they have been offering forever except its all in one box.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

whats there to try? its all the same food they have been offering forever except its all in one box.
That's what I'm thinking
laugh.gif
. It's not like there's new items. It's just a bunch of items they've had for a whilepackaged together in a box.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

That's what I'm thinking
laugh.gif
. It's not like there's new items. It's just a bunch of items they've had for a while packaged together in a box.
but its in the same box!
eek.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif

I don't see how ya'll can say it ain't alotta food. It's more than enough
food for a person.

KFC Original Recipe>Popeye's, Church's, or any other chicken

Back
Top Bottom