Anyone use their iPad/Kindle/Nook for their school textbooks?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Most of my textbooks are on my laptop. Not having to carry books around FTW.

Do you use course smart? If not then list what you do use please.

Honestly I download textbooks from websites/torrents or get them from people in pdf format
grin.gif
Put me on bro PM me 
pimp.gif

Also for those of you running that amazon swindle does it only work if you do it for 1 book?

Honestly I download textbooks from websites/torrents or get them from people in pdf format
grin.gif
Put me on bro PM me 
pimp.gif

Also for those of you running that amazon swindle does it only work if you do it for 1 book?

grin.gif
Put me on bro PM me 
pimp.gif

grin.gif
Put me on bro PM me 
pimp.gif

lol maaaaaaaaaaaaaan I went ahead and just copped all the international joints, and going to cop this book for my online class tomorrow smh

lol maaaaaaaaaaaaaan I went ahead and just copped all the international joints, and going to cop this book for my online class tomorrow smh

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

you got a site where they sell all international books?

Originally Posted by diew its james

eBay is where I got mine from last semester.

And 
nerd.gif
on that Amazon thing?

Originally Posted by diew its james

eBay is where I got mine from last semester.

And 
nerd.gif
on that Amazon thing?

Lol I'm gonna be trying that Amazon thin here real shortly so I'll let you know how it goes

Lol I'm gonna be trying that Amazon thin here real shortly so I'll let you know how it goes

Originally Posted by spacerace

grin.gif
Put me on bro PM me 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spacerace

grin.gif
Put me on bro PM me 
pimp.gif

I would but etextbooks are still expensive and you can't resell them.  Plus, I never carry my books around.

My professors have posted many pdf packets online which would have been a pain if I didn't have my iPad.  It made reading them way more comfortable.

I would but etextbooks are still expensive and you can't resell them.  Plus, I never carry my books around.

My professors have posted many pdf packets online which would have been a pain if I didn't have my iPad.  It made reading them way more comfortable.

since so many people are asking i'm just gonna say it here. Depending on what your major is it may/ may not be easy to find books for free online.

My friend posted on fb asking if anyone had an ObGyn book to lend him and a quick google search for "pretest obgyn download" led me to a download site for the pdf version of the book. Searching for free textbooks online is worth the shot.  

since so many people are asking i'm just gonna say it here. Depending on what your major is it may/ may not be easy to find books for free online.

My friend posted on fb asking if anyone had an ObGyn book to lend him and a quick google search for "pretest obgyn download" led me to a download site for the pdf version of the book. Searching for free textbooks online is worth the shot.  

Back
Top Bottom