Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

i would pass every jordan for the remainder of '06, shoot and '07 for those kobe x stash :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"To me he is the best player in the world right now. That guy doesn't know fear at all. He doesn't care. He would have won it for the Americans single-handedly." Dirk Nowitzki

I don't understand something....Why in the hell wouldn't the USA AZK1 get released in the United States first?... :\
ohwell.gif

KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

Where is our Kobe insider "Curly" with the info ?

We need a confirmed release date for the olympic ZK1 and need to know if the blk/white/canyon gold laser huarache 2K4 is going to be released here in US.

^^^Quote by curlyone12 on 8/25/06:
Quote:
The USA ZK1s are going to drop late September online I believe and everywhere else in October. I will get official dates ASAP and let you guys know. Stay Tuned.

Quote:
and need to know if the blk/white/canyon gold laser huarache 2K4 is going to be released here in US.

im waiting for this info as well.. i hope we get these

They said a limited amount would come out here in the states but we are still waiting for comformation.

Hi does anyone know the store in new york that getting the Kobe g24 Premium Pack by Stash/Nort Launch at Juice and whats the number? thanks

sorry, but what color scheme is the kid on the left holding up or is that even the AZK1s and is #10 kobes number for the USA team

the kid on hte left is holding like.. a total package/double figure version of the AZK1.. air zoom legend or something like that.. its in the kicks magazine

Quote:
Hi does anyone know the store in new york that getting the Kobe g24 Premium Pack by Stash/Nort Launch at Juice and whats the number? thanks

Nort/Recon in NY is getting 76 pairs (Juice 24 pairs = total of 100 pairs).

Quote:
What is that sign he's throwing up?

two in the pink one in the stink :lol:
laugh.gif

"To me he is the best player in the world right now. That guy doesn't know fear at all. He doesn't care. He would have won it for the Americans single-handedly." Dirk Nowitzki

Back
Top Bottom