Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

Quote:
dont forget about the exclusive online limited edition purple/black 2k5s

LOL.

Good one.

I remember being on a mission in LA to find those the same day the Union 180s dropped in LA.

I remember seeing some kid on the street rockin' them and being so jealous.

Next thing you know, they're hitting clearance prices at the local Shiekh.
[/b]

I got those at finishline for 79.99 :smile:
smile.gif

just got my OT ZK1's ..they feel like they fit true size. they dont feel like they run big on my feet like the the colorways...pictures commin soon when i find out how to put pictures here...sorry im still a rookie

Quote:
dont forget about the exclusive online limited edition purple/black 2k5s

the thread for these suckers went a good 100 pages :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dudes even took up close pics of the elephant print-like material on the toe, thinking that @#%$ was significant :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

good times, good times

EAM .NIGERIA.​

[/b]​

[url=http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/mystikalxladie/misc/nike%20shoes/nike07.jpg%5B/IMG]i14.photobucket.com/album...7.jpg[/IMG[/url]]

[img][url=http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/mystikalxladie/misc/nike%20shoes/nike04.jpg%5B/IMG]i14.photobucket.com/album...4.jpg[/IMG[/url]]

my favorite shoes in my collection

^ Stop wasting bandwidth and use the edit button.
L8O15S16T23!42​

Buy my Adidas THE KOBE Ice Blue & White/Black Size 11

never liked the black/purple lasers.. from what i rmb they don't even say kobe's name on them... best imo is the white/silver and the black/orange 2K4 lasers ...

i feel like i kinda missed out on the jersey. i should've got it together, but it was too expensive.. but i'm pretty sure the jersey will be in stock for a while

Quote:
peep my avy...it's a SUPER rare Kobe pic! Kobe with a headband!!!

Word.

I actually have a couple pictures from that game against the T-Wolves with Kobe rockin' the headband also.
[/b]

Is it me, or does the material on the upper look completely different from those sample pics earlier in the thread?
[/b]

Back
Top Bottom