Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

Where is curly? Those purple 24's should just be a limted online release. Or maybe just release them on the west coast. They will sell just fine in la.
nWo
new world order
Dont turn your back on the wolfpac

cmon Curly, where are you? we need your Kobe's info back >:
mad.gif

is it we need to wait up to may 07 to cop another Kobe's shoes?
any quickstrike ZK1 to be release?
please come back curly :frown:
frown.gif

Kobe wore those Friday against the Raptors. I was @ the game. The shoes look nice in person but not nearly as nice as the reverse layup, SWEET !!! Kobe is just cold. I watched him closely all night long. His knee is hurting him badly and he can still just score @ will. He's so far ahead of all the other players it ain't even funny.
C O O K # 4 5

that avator you got 4fitness, is the greatest move i've ever seen MJ make...he floated by 3 players..amazing..
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

can anyone get a pic of the kobes worn last night against the bulls? looked like a pearl purple of some sort....

That colorway looks dope.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
and/or
SELL ME YOUR SZ 12 BEATERS!

we deffinitely need a laker colorway to tied us through till the AZK2's drop. i hope they also rock the MPLS jerseys sometime soon w/ an updated colorway of the MPLS AZK1's.

i just cannot find the USA kobes in sz 11 or 11.5 for a decent price, its killing me, would nike please release these in stores!!
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

Back
Top Bottom